The Ceramic coating Kits we now offer
GTECHNIQ Coating Bundle EXOv4 ULTRA 2 year Protection [Newer Car Medium contaminants]
This is fine ceramic coating Kits for cars. It includes everything you need to Wash, Decontaminate, Coat and add Slickness to your finish and protect it for up to 3 years.
You will receive 1 coating packs for the work.
Transform and protect your pride & joy with this new paint protection bundle, offering breathtaking gloss, superior protection, and amazing water beading. Keeps your car cleaner for longer, easier to maintain and protect from the elements for years to come.
Give your vehicle the ultimate protection with this new Paint Protection Bundle. This bundle contains everything you need to completely wash & decontaminate your paintwork, and apply innovative coating protection to bring your vehicle to the next generation of car care.
This is a new offering by Detailing Shed.
EXO to give your car that deep gloss that will last for years.
You will not be disappointed.
- Amazing level of gloss, depth and protection!
- Ultra-hydrophobic, glossy, and slick to the touch
- Lasts up to 2 years
- Enhanced ability to resist watermarks
- Incredibly easy to apply
GTECHNIQ EXOV4 ULTRA DURABLE HYDROPHOBIC COATING
- Extreme hydrophobicity – water slides off treated surfaces
- Forms a hard film that makes water spots easier to remove
- Resistant to highly alkaline or acidic wash solutions
- Now aids the prevention of micro-marring
- Repels dirt, oils, & fallout
- Enhanced durability – lasts for up to 2 years
- Can be used as a stand-alone coating or as a top coat
- For cars up to medium estate (i.e. BMW 3 series touring) – select 30ml
- For larger cars, select the 50ml
Included in the GTECHNIQ Bundle
- 1 x 30ml or 50ml kit GTECHNIQ EXOv4 ULTRA DURABLE COATING
- 1 x 500 ml GTECHNIQ G-Wash
- 1 x 500 ml GTECHNIQ W6 IRON FALLOUT REMOVER & DECONTAMINANT
- 1 x 500ml GTECHNIQ PW PANEL WIPE COATING PREP
- 4 x MF Paint protection and removal cloth
2x ICE Grey The Rag Company THE CERAMIC COATING TOWEL EDGELESS PEARL for EXO
- 2 x Blue Microfiber cloths for - Panel Wipe
- 2 x Spray Triggers
- Wash with GTECHNIQ G-Wash or any other shampoo ( Avoid any shampoo with gloss enhancers or Wax)
- Wipe down panels with a Microfibre drying Towel
- Spray GTECHNIQ W6 IRON FALLOUT REMOVER & DECONTAMINANT directly onto the surface and allow to dwell for 5-10 minutes. During this time any ferrous particles will dissolve forming a purple solution.
- Hose the product off the car. Reapply a second time if required.
- After the car has been successfully decontaminated through the GTECHNIQ W6 IRON AND GENERAL FALLOUT REMOVER
- Wash the car again with GTECHNIQ G-Wash or any other shampoo to get rid of all impurities off the surface.
- Perform hand or machine polishing (if needed) if the surface has no swirls. Skip this step.
- After the decontamination process is complete, and any polishing stages have been completed.
Wipe the car down wit GTECHNIQ PW PANEL WIPE COATING PREP . (Using blue Microfiber cloth provided
To apply the GTECHNIQ EXOv4 ULTRA see steps below
- Apply 5 – 10 drops of EXO v4 to the supplied AP2 applicator and work the liquid into the pad to get an even saturation.
- Apply to the panel using overlapping strokes, working an area of around 60cm x 60cm at a time.
- If the panel is 15 degrees C or lower, allow EXO v4 to cure for two minutes, then remove residue with a soft clean using a microfibre cloth. For temperatures between 15 and 25 degrees C, allow one minute to elapse prior to buffing.
- For temperatures higher than 25 degrees, buff immediately.
- With ICE Grey Microfibre Buff Cloth provided buff panels to ensure all residue entirely removed.
- With the second ICE Grey Microfibre cloth provided, buff panels to ensure all residue is entirely removed.
- Allow EXO v4 to cure for a minimum of 12 hours prior to exposing it to rain.
- Allow at least 1 week before washing your vehicle.
- Note: If you require any additional assistance in applying GTECHNIQ Coatings
don't hesitate to email or Call us and we will be able to help you out with the procedure.
Applying GTECHNIQ Panel Wipe video
Applying Gtechniq EXO Ultra Durable Hybrid Coating Video