Gyeon Q2 MOHS 30ml/50ml
GYEON Q2 Mohs Ceramic Paint Coating is an easy-to-apply ceramic coating that wraps your vehicle in a durable layer of protection. This incredibly advanced formula actually boasts the ability to increase the hardness of paint by 3H on the Mohs scale, dramatically decreasing the effects of environmental contaminants and protecting against permanent scratches in the vehicle’s paint itself. And GYEON Q2 Mohs Ceramic Paint Coating no only protects, it protects for a long time
GYEON Q2 Mohs Ceramic Paint Coating features an advanced ceramic-based formula that bonds to paint creating an extremely durable barrier between your vehicle’s paint and the environment. GYEON Q2 Mohs Ceramic Paint Coating is tough enough to stand up to bird droppings, road grime, UV rays, and more. The glossy results will amaze you, and they’ll last up to 12 months!
Directions for Application:
- Always work on a clean, dry vehicle. Clay and polish paint prior to application.
- Prepare the surface using GYEON Prep to remove any polishing oils or residue to ensure proper bonding.
- Shake GYEON Q2 Mohs well.
- Using the included applicator, spread a thick, even layer of GYEON Mohs over a section of the vehicle in a crisscross pattern. Break larger portions, like the hood, roof, and large door panels into smaller sections.
- After one section is coated, immediately wipe off any excess before it dries.
- Allow To dry for 12-24 hours, then wipe down vehicle with GYEON Cure.
- Allow to fully cure for 24 hours prior to driving vehicle. For faster cure time, use infrared lamps for 10 minutes per panel.
- Do not wash vehicle for 7 days after application.
BEST PRACTICE AND PRO-TIPS FROM YVES HEYLEN
It hardly can get any easier than with Q² Mohs. Although 2 layers are an absolute requirement, the application is brilliantly easy. Q² Mohs is silky smooth and should be applied with the regular criss cross motion. Ensure good surface preparation and precise wipe off, as it has a significant darkening effect.
TIP: Work with reflected light. It will make streaks or smudges more visible and help eliminate them in time. Use the Q²M Suede to perfect the finish.
- CONSUMPTION: 30-60ml/ 1car
- CONTACT ANGLE: >105'
- PH TOLERANCE: 2-11
- THICKNESS: 0,2 - 0,5qm
- DURABILITY: >18months / 30K km