CarPro Ceramic coating paint protection for your car is one of the glossiest and hardest coatings. This new [3.0] formula is simple to apply.
Based on the original CQuartz technology. CQuartz UK was developed in the United Kingdom for use in cold, damp climates where most nanotechnology coatings typically struggle. A new fast flashing carrier was used to enhance curing in difficult conditions, and the silica-quartz content was increased to a scarcely believable 70% creating an even harder and purer glass layer. These enhancements allowed CQ UK to be easily applied in temperatures as low as 41-degrees Fahrenheit (5-Degrees Celsius), with even higher levels of beauty and protection, making it the unofficial pinnacle of our consumer CQuartz line.
CQuartz UK Edition 3.0 (2018 version 3.0)
With improved gloss, improved water behaviour and improved chemical resistance in short, we’ve improved it in every possible way!
Also called CQuartz Nano Coating.
- 1 x CQuartz UK Edition 30ml or 50ml bottle (15ml+/- per coat)
- 1x 100ml bottle of CarPro Reload Silica Spray
- 1x Applicator Block
- 5x 4" Microfiber Suede Applicators
- 1x 16" Microfiber Suede Towel
- Easy to use in a wide range of temperatures and climates - even hot, humid, and cold climates
- Protection and gloss superior to that of competitor "professional coatings" but easy to use for all detailers
- 70% Quartz with 99.9% purity
- With extremely deep gloss that lasts!
- Easy maintenance with "self-cleaning" properties (Stays cleaner than other products on the market)
- Resistance to wash induced marring, bird dropping damage, stains, high or low temperatures, and traffic film
- Resists extremely high temperatures.
- Repels UV rays, water, oils, dirt, and contaminants
- Ultra hard CQuartz UK contains ceramic nanoparticles found within glass, the result is a highly reflective, transparent layer.
- Durability: 2 years or more
- Average Thickness: 1~2 Micron per coat
- Coverage 15ml per coat +/-
- Water contact angle: 110°
- Minor filling
- Recommended working temperatures: 40F to 80F
- And many other non-porous surfaces
- If contamination exists it is recommended that you Iron X and clay your vehicle before polishing.
- To gain the most from Cquartz it is recommended that your vehicle have all painted surfaces clean and polished to a high standard
- Use CarPro Reflect to achieve an incredible high gloss finish in less time with no fillers
- Use CarPro Eraser to remove all oils leftover from Reflect - This is critical to ensure the durability of CQuartz
Directions: (Use only in good ambient lighting)
- Wrap a 4" Microfibre Suede around the grey side of applicator block
- Shake CQuartz UK 3.0
- Slowly open bottle and drag one line of product across the applicator
- Spread across paint in a criss-cross pattern approximately 2 sq ft at a time depending on conditions
- Buff off before surface becomes sticky or dry using a Microfibre cloth
- Be sure to remove all excess residue and only then do you move to the next section
- Switch out applicators often - as often as 5-10 minutes in warm temperatures.
- Apply Reload before 1 hour. Wait until next day for Reload if you miss 20-60 minute window
- Keep surface dry for at least one hour after application
- Wipe any water off the surface during the first 24 hours after application
- Avoid detergents and chemicals for 5-7 days after application
- If it is dry and the air is clean outside then you may park the vehicle in direct sun after the application is complete to hasten the cure
- Do not apply in direct sun or on a hot surface
- Do not re-use 4" Suede applicators
- Do not re-use the towels you used to buff off with on paint
- Wear hand protection
- Avoid vapours and use suitable respiratory protection
Another how to Video: