The Gloss Maintenance Sealant Kit has Amazing high gloss with CarPro Reload nano sealant, CarPro Ech2o Concentrate Waterless Wash & Quick Detailer, as well as Microfibre cloths.
|1 x Carpro Reload Sio2 Quartz Spray Sealant - 500ml|
|1 x CarPro ECH2o Concentrate 500ml|
|4 x Microfibre Cloths – 40cm x 40cm – 330GSM – (Red/Yellow) for Reload|
|2 x Microfibre Cloths Blue Pearl 40cm x 40cm -used with Reload or ECH2o|
Carpro Reload: (Use Red or Yellow Microfibre Cloth)
Reload packs the glass-like gloss, hydrophobicity, and dirt repellency of Silica Nanotechnology in a convenient spray-on, wipe-off sealant. Originally formulated to maintain the protection and finish quality of CQuartz coatings, Reload has also proven itself as a stand-alone sealant, where it can offer up to 6 months of protection on daily drivers. Reload’s easy to use waterborne formula can be applied to all vehicle surfaces, and even on damp surfaces, making it perfect for quickly topping up your vehicle’s protection and shine.
- Excellent UV Protection
- Extreme Gloss that does NOT wash away
- Slick glass like tactile feel
- Keeps surfaces cleaner longer
- Water-based formula mainly composed of special modified Sio2 (Quartz)
- Fast and Easy
- Excellent for topping CQuartz
- Apply wet or dry
- Excellent on rubber and plastic trim - Does not stain
- Repels rain & grime
- Super Hydrophobic
- Do not apply in direct sun
- Apply in good ambient lighting
- Shake well
- Spray 2-3 sprays directly onto a microfiber towel or the paint and spread out left and right and then up and down over a 2 to 2.5 sq ft area
- Work it into the paint evenly until almost flashed away
- Switch to a fresh clean towel and buff the area until no residue remains
- Check each panel before moving to next panel
- Paint should be completely clean and free of oil, solvents, or wax before applying Reload
CarPro ECH2O Concentrate (Use Blue Microfibre Cloth)
- 1L makes up to 16 litres of Waterless Spray (1:15)
- 1L makes up to 26 litres of Quick Detailer (1:25)
- 1L makes up to 40 litres of Clay Lubricant (1:40)
- 1 L makes up to 200 litres of Rinse-less Wash (1:200)
Waterless Wash, High Gloss Detail Spray, Rinse-less Wash, and Clay Lubricant
EcH2o is an entirely new waterless cleanser and gloss-enhancer built on 2 years of research and development by CarPro Chemicals! EcH2o was designed to work in harmony with ceramic coatings and even provides easy cleaning of non-coated or waxed surfaces! Based on a SiO2 hybrid framework and an eco-friendly organic lubricant solution, EcH2o safely cleans and glosses a variety of exterior vehicle surfaces with ease!
Paint and chrome take on an entirely new level of gloss and reflection with this incredible formula and better yet it is easy to use even in extreme heat and direct sun on painted surfaces! Our solution to providing a swirl free and eco-friendly waterless experience is a blend of proprietary lifting agents combined with natural organic extracts and lubricants.
The secret to the safe cleansing abilities provided by EcH2o is a combination of its modified high gloss SiO2 component and its innate cleansing abilities, which easily removes dust and light dirt whilst leaving behind a wet, glass-like surface! The finish left by EcH2o mimics the incredible properties that have become synonymous with CarPro SiO2 sealants and CQuartz coatings throughout the years!
In conjunction with a quality microfiber towel, the lubricants aid in safely removing the larger particles from the surface while the remnants of the EcH2o solution become an active cleaner across the surface and begin to loosen any particulates that were left behind. Before the final step (noted in the product directions) the solution may dry to a fine haze indicating it is ready to wipe off any remaining product effortlessly!
- High Gloss SiO2 Hybrid Detail Spray
- Incredible waterless wash!
- Also excels at rinse-less, & clay lubricant
- Safely cleans without swirls
- Works great even in direct sun
- Amazing on chrome
- Excellent on rubber and plastic trim - Does not stain
- Fast & Easy
- Versatile works well on many materials
- Works great on both coated and un-coated vehicles
- Shake well and dilute 1:15 ~ 1:25
- Spray, spread, and wipe off completely
- Shake well and dilute 1:10 ~ 1:15
- Spray liberally across one entire panel
- MF towel flipping towel to fresh sides often
- Spray once more across the panel surface
- Using a fresh towel wipe surface removing the remainder of dust and dirt
- Move to next panel, repeat steps 2-5, and continue around the vehicle
- A final wipe entire vehicle with a fresh clean towel as needed
Clay Lubricant: 1:40
- Mix 3 gallons of water with 2-3 ounces of Ech2o in a bucket with Grit Guard
- Fill another 5-gallon bucket with grit guard and ONLY clean water
- Submerge MF Microfiber Towel in the solution bucket
- Fold Towel in half and drag slowly across surface no pressure across 1/4 of a panel
- Flip Towel and do a couple other passes on the next 1/4 of panel
- Flip Towel Inside out and repeat using all 4 sides to complete one panel
- Use a separate clean soaked towel for final buffing wipe
- Use a DRY suitable drying towel to dry the panel completely before moving on to next panel
- Wash the dirty towels in your rinse bucket OR use a new towel submerged and repeat steps 3-8
- Test product on an inconspicuous area before use
- Store in cool dry place
- Keep away from children
- Do not ingest
Carpro Ech2O FAQ:
Can I use Ech2o in the sun as a waterless or detail spray?
Absolutely, it works very well even in direct sun.
Can I use Ech2o as a rinse-less wash?
Yes! Our Rinse-less wash testers found Ech2o to perform better than the products they have used until now.
Is Ech2o a cleaner?
Yes, it is a waterless wash that’s tough on dirt but gentle on the vehicle. It gently lifts dirt and contaminants from the surface.
Does Ech2o have protection in it?
Ech2o does have some Sio2 (quartz) protection in it BUT its main focus is on safely cleaning and glossing a variety of surfaces.
Pro Tip: Mix a couple ounces (1oz - 4oz) of CarPro Reload with your next RTU bottle of Ech2O for added protection!
Can I use Ech2o as a wipe down before coating?
No, the organic lubricants in Ech2o are GREAT for aiding in safe quick detailing but lubricants can hinder the bonding of CQuartz to the surface. For that purpose, stick with Eraser for a wipe-down solution. That is what Eraser was designed for.
Can I use Ech2o for wiping down a car that I just coated?
That depends on your definition of “Just”. Ech2o has very effective cleaners in it so we do NOT want to introduce a cleaning solution to a ceramic coating that is STILL undergoing a very complex curing process. IF you mean just before or after delivery / wiping off dust then yes. In that case dilute Ech2O 1:25 and gently remove any dust.
How do I use it?
As a high QD dilution – Spray and wipe.
Why do you have a range of dilutions mentioned?
There are a lot of variables in detail. Level of dust and dirt, temperature, humidity, preference, technique, and existing surface protection are just a few of the variables. In general, we would recommend you start with 1:15 for waterless wash and 1:25 for Quick Detailer.
Can I use Ech2O on Chrome?
Yes, It leaves the chrome incredibly clean, slick, and glossy!
Can I use Ech2O on Glass?
Yes, it works excellent!
Can I use Ech2O on interiors?
You can use Ech2O on some interior surfaces but we would recommend using CarPro Inside for most interior surfaces!