Wash and Coat in 1 Step
Hydrofoam is a specially designed foaming solution that has been imbued with lifting lubricants and protetive SiO2 resins that provide lubrication for a safe, pH neutral wash - whilst leaving glossy protective layer, that repels dirt, grime and contaminants.
This amazing rich foam wash and sealant in one lifts the dirt whilst in the washing stage and then during the rinse phase an ultra-water-repellent coating is immediately formed.
This result is a durable silica shell that produces a brilliant shine that is incredibly easy to maintain. The "Hydroelectric bonding" function means the pressure from spraying with water accelerates the bonding of the glass like shell to the surface creating a unique glossy coat that is resistant to nearly all acids, alkaline solutions, and solvents while offering significant UV protection.
Usable on all surfaces, leaving durability of up to 3 months.
Features and benefits
- Wash and Coat in 1 Step
- Wash and High Gloss sealant in one!
- pH Neutral
- Gently at lifting dirt
- Enhances the gloss, depth, and smoothness of your paint
- Easy to use
- Versatility: Use on many surfaces
- Dirt and Water repellency: Dirt and water are repelled from the surface
- Instant Vehicle Release: No cure time needed
- Less wiping: With no more wiping and buffing waxes or sealants on and off the paint there is less chance of scratches.
- UV Protection
- Resistant to nearly all acids, alkaline solutions, and solvents
- Gloss and Hydrophobic durability of 3 months or more
Directions using foamer:
- Dilute 1:9 in Foamer (100ml product to 900ml Water)
- Foam surface (Do not allow the product to dry on the surface)
- Wash with a mitt (as usual) rinsing after each panel with water
- When the vehicle is finished rinse entire vehicle again
- Remove any remaining water with Microfiber cloth
Direction by Hand Wash:
- Rinse vehicle
- Spray HydroFoam (diluted 1:9) from a spray bottle onto panel(s) OR apply a small amount directly to wet mitt and spread
- Wash with a mitt as usual
- Rinse mitt and panel
- Move to next panel and repeat steps
- Rinse the entire vehicle well
- Dry with a Microfiber Cloth