5AA Ceramic Coating Bundle [6 Month Old Cars With medium Bonded Contaminants]
This is the finest ceramic coating Kits for cars. It includes everything you need to Wash, Decontaminate, Polish, Coat and add Slickness to your finish and protect it for years
Transform and protect your pride & joy with this new paint protection bundle, offering breathtaking gloss, superior protection, and amazing water beading. Keeps your car cleaner for longer, easier to maintain and protect from the elements for years to come.
Give your vehicle the ultimate protection with this new Paint Protection Bundle. This bundle contains everything you need to completely wash & decontaminate your paintwork, and apply innovative glass coating protection to bring your vehicle to the next generation of car care.
Cquartz UK 3.0 2019: Extremely deep gloss that lasts!, Easy maintenance with "self-cleaning" properties (Stays cleaner than other products on the market) 70% Quartz with 99.9% purity
- Protection and gloss superior to that of competitor "professional coatings" but easy to use for all detailers and DIY's
- 70% Quartz with 99.9% purity
- An extremely deep gloss that lasts!
- Easy maintenance with "self-cleaning" properties (Stays cleaner than other products on the market)
- Resistance to wash induced marring, bird dropping damage, stains, high or low temperatures, and traffic film
- Repels UV rays, water, oils, dirt, and contaminants
- Optional: SCHOLL CONCEPTS S20 BLACK Polish. This is designed to do aggressive compounding and polishing to almost complete perfection. Depending on the pad used, you can control how aggressive you go.
- Easy to apply this DIY ceramic coating Kit
- 1 x Cquartz UK 3.0 30mL Kit (2019 V3.0) included in the Kit:
- 1x 30ml bottle of CQuartz UK Edition (15ml+/- per coat)
- 1 x 100ml bottle of CarPro Reload Silica Spray.
- 1x Applicator Block.
- 5 x 4" Microfiber Suede Applicators
- 1x 16" Microfiber Suede Towel
- 1x CarPro Reset 500 ml (Shampoo): Reset breaks down road grime and traffic films with the power of an alkaline cleaner, whilst being as gentle on the surface as a pH-neutral shampoo.
- 1x CarPro Eraser 500ml: Remove any leftover polishing oils with Eraser so the Ceramic Cquartz Coating can properly bond.
- 1x CarPro ImmoLube (Clay Lubricant) 500ml. A non-stick formula for ease of use. Reduces the chance of marring on automotive surfaces
- 1x Concours CLAY 200g: Allow for the safe removal of all contaminants such as industrial fallout, oxidation from acid rain, or exhaust pollutants.
- 4 x MF Paint protection and removal cloth (2 Red 2 Yellow): Wipe off the residue from the CquartzUK with the Red or Yellow cloth.
- 2x MF (Green cloth) (multi-Use Cloth) Can be used for Polish or eraser to wipe down prior to coating. Green MF can be used with reload also.
- Optional Recommendation: 1 x SCHOLL CONCEPTS S20 BLACK 1-STEP COMPOUND Polish 500g
- Wash with Reset or any other shampoo ( Avoid any shampoo with gloss enhancers or Wax)
- After you dry your car, spray Carpro Immolube onto the paint, and start using your clay bar and run across the surface, you may require to spray more Immolube as the surface starts to stick.
- After the car has been successfully decontaminated using the Clay bar with Immolube.
- Wash the car again with CarPro Reset to get rid of all impurities from the surface.
- Perform hand or machine polishing (if needed) if the surface has any swirls or marks from the claying stage.
- After the decontamination process is complete, and any polishing stages have been completed.
- Wipe the car down with CarPro Eraser. (using Green Microfibre Towels)
- Next step: Begin to apply CarPro CQUARTZ UK 3.0 (2018) onto the car through the use of the supplied suede applicators and block. Level the coating as per the instructions on the Cquartz UK product page. Also, use the Red/Yellow Microfibers to wipe off the coating, and get ready for a glossy, and protective layer.
Note: If you don't feel confident after reading our instructions on both this product page and the CQUARTZ UK page, it may be a good idea to do some of your own research on CQUARTZ UK, watching some videos on how it is applied, and reading some different accounts and descriptions to give you a great understanding on the process and what's involved. If you require any additional assistance in applying CQUARTZ, don't hesitate to email us and we will be able to help you out with the procedure.
You may also email us or call us.
We will be able to help you if you have any concerns about applying the coating, its not as hard as what some make it out to be.Aditional info is located under the documents section on the website.