The Ultimate in Ceramic coating Kits we now offer
GTECHNIQ Bundle Using C1 Crystal Lacquer Coating for [Newer Car Medium contaminants]
This is fine ceramic coating Kits for cars. It includes everything you need to Wash, Decontaminate, Coat and add Slickness to your finish and protect it for up to 3 years.
You will receive 2 coating packs for the work.
Transform and protect your pride & joy with this new paint protection bundle, offering breathtaking gloss, superior protection, and amazing water beading. Keeps your car cleaner for longer, easier to maintain and protect from the elements for years to come.
Give your vehicle the ultimate protection with this new Paint Protection Bundle. This bundle contains everything you need to completely wash & decontaminate your paintwork, and apply innovative coating protection to bring your vehicle to the next generation of car care.
This is a new offering by Detailing Shed.
C1 with EXO combine to give your car that deep gloss that will last for years.
You will not be disappointed.
GTECHNIQ C1 CRYSTAL LACQUER COATING
- This is extremely easy to apply and ideal for someone new to applying ceramic coatings, or for someone who wants a coating that is durable, but not too much hassle to apply.
- Easy maintenance with "self-cleaning" properties
- An extremely deep gloss that lasts!
- Resistance to wash induced marring, bird dropping damage, stains, high or low temperatures, and traffic film
- Excellent swirl mark resistance
- Crystal clear finish
- Long-lasting protection from UV, dirt & swirl resistance
- Uses nano technology - a little goes a long way!
- Can be used on cars, motorcycles, boats & planes!
- Forms ultra strong chemical covalent bond with surface of paintwork
- Forms ultra hard sub-micron crystalline film inhibiting scratches & swirls
GTECHNIQ EXOV4 ULTRA DURABLE HYDROPHOBIC COATING
- Extreme hydrophobicity – water slides off treated surfaces
- Forms a hard film that makes water spots easier to remove
- Resistant to highly alkaline or acidic wash solutions
- Now aids the prevention of micro-marring
- Repels dirt, oils, & fallout
- Enhanced durability – lasts for up to 2 years
- Can be used as a stand-alone coating or as a top coat
- For cars up to medium estate (i.e. BMW 3 series touring) – select 30ml
- For larger cars, select the 50ml
Included in the GTECHNIQ C1 and EXO Coating Ultimate Bundle
- 1 x 30 or 50ml GTECHNIQ C1 CRYSTAL LACQUER COATING
- 1 x 30ml or 50ml kit GTECHNIQ EXOv4 ULTRA DURABLE COATING
- 1 x 500 ml GTECHNIQ G-Wash
- 1 x 500 ml GTECHNIQ W6 IRON FALLOUT REMOVER & DECONTAMINANT
- 1 x 500ml GTECHNIQ PW PANEL WIPE COATING PREP
- 6 x MF Paint protection and removal cloth
- 2x ICE GreyThe Rag Company THE CERAMIC COATING TOWEL EDGELESS PEARL for C1
- 2x ICE Grey The Rag Company THE CERAMIC COATING TOWEL EDGELESS PEARL for EXO
- 2 x Blue Microfiber cloths for - Panel Wipe
- 2 x Spray Triggers
Optional: SCHOLL CONCEPTS S20 BLACK Polish. This is designed to do remove minor swirls
- Optional: Clay Vehicle if requires. Thats only if the W6 IRON FALLOUT REMOVER & DECONTAMINANT has not removed all contaminants.
- Make sure you have good quality lighting. See the scangrip range if required here
- Wash with GTECHNIQ G-Wash or any other shampoo ( Avoid any shampoo with gloss enhancers or Wax)
- Wipe down panels with a Microfibre drying Towel
- Spray GTECHNIQ W6 IRON FALLOUT REMOVER & DECONTAMINANT directly onto the surface and allow to dwell for 5-10 minutes. During this time any ferrous particles will dissolve forming a purple solution.
- Hose the product off the car. Reapply a second time if required.
- After the car has been successfully decontaminated through the GTECHNIQ W6 IRON AND GENERAL FALLOUT REMOVER
- Wash the car again with GTECHNIQ G-Wash or any other shampoo to get rid of all impurities off the surface.
- Perform hand or machine polishing (if needed) if the surface has no swirls. Skip this step.
- After the decontamination process is complete, and any polishing stages have been completed.
- Wipe the car down wit GTECHNIQ PW PANEL WIPE COATING PREP . (Using d Blue Microfibre Towels provided
Apply the GTECHNIQ C1 CRYSTAL LACQUER COATING:
Follow the instructions below
- Wear gloves provided
- Soak the applicator AP2 pad with several drops of product
- Replace the lid on the bottle and set to one side - holding in your hand while detailing your car may promote premature curing
- Spread product on a small panel, or ½ a large panel, at a time
- Remove residue immediately with a ICE Grey Microfibre Buff Cloth provided.
- You will need to buff the same area a second times to remove residue, so use at least two of the ICE Grey MF cloths at the one time.
- Make sure you rotate the cloths quickly so that the C1 does not cure in them - this can make residue harder to remove
- If you miss removing residue and it cures fully, you should re polish this area and re-apply C1
- As soon as you finish put your microfibres in water, wash them as soon as you can to prevent the product crystallising and making them unusable. Do not use the MF cloths no you paint jobs as they may still have crystalised.
- Leave your vehicle indoors for 12 hours before exposing it to the elements
- If you are applying EXO Ultra Durable Hydrophobic Coating or C2 Liquid Crystal over the C1, leave at least 4 hour before application
Apply the GTECHNIQ EXOv4 ULTRA:
Follow the instructions below
- Leave between 4 for C1 to cure before applying EXO v4
- EXO can be applied immediately over CSL (start at the same point and follow the panels in order). Do not leave CSL for longer than 24 hours if planning to apply EXO v4.
- Apply 5 – 10 drops of EXO v4 to the supplied AP2 applicator and work the liquid into the pad to get an even saturation.
- Apply to the panel using overlapping strokes, working an area of around 60cm x 60cm at a time.
- If the panel is 15 degrees C or lower, allow EXO v4 to cure for two minutes, then remove residue with a soft clean using a microfibre cloth. For temperatures between 15 and 25 degrees C, allow one minute to elapse prior to buffing.
- For temperatures higher than 25 degrees, buff immediately.
- With ICE Grey Microfibre Buff Cloth provided buff panels to ensure all residue entirely removed.
- With the second ICE Grey Microfibre cloth provided, buff panels to ensure all residue is entirely removed.
- Allow EXO v4 to cure for a minimum of 12 hours prior to exposing it to rain.
- Allow at least 1 week before washing your vehicle.
- Note: If you require any additional assistance in applying GTECHNIQ Coatings
don't hesitate to email or Call us and we will be able to help you out with the procedure.