Ceramic Coating Mega Bundle for Older Cars With Bonded Contaminants
This is the best ceramic coating Kits for cars. It includes everything you need to Wash, Decontaminate, Polish, Coat and add Slickness to your finish and protect it for years
Transform and protect your pride & joy with this new paint protection bundle, offering breathtaking gloss, superior protection, and amazing water beading. Keeps your car cleaner for longer, easier to maintain and protect from the elements for years to come.
It will give your vehicle the ultimate protection with this new Paint Protection Bundle. This bundle contains everything you need to completely wash & decontaminate your paintwork, and apply innovative glass coating protection to bring your vehicle to the next generation of car care.
- 1 x Gyeon Q2M Bathe ph Neutral Shampoo 400ml here
- 1 x Gyeon Q2M Clay Lube Concentrate 500ml here
- 1 x GYEON Mild Clay Bar here
- 1 x Gyeon Q2M Prep 500ml here
- 3 x Gyeon Q2M Bald Wipe Cloth ( 2 x for MOHS, 1 x for Prep) link here
- 1 x Gyeon Q2 MOHS 30ml/50ml ( Depending on what you select) here
Features & Benefits:
- Last up to 2 Years
- Extremely deep gloss that lasts!, Easy maintenance with "self-cleaning" properties (Stays cleaner than other products on the market)
- Hydrophobic finish
- Protection and gloss easy to use for all detailers and DIY's
- Extreme deep gloss that lasts!
- Easy maintenance with "self-cleaning" properties
- Resistance to wash induced marring, bird dropping damage, stains, high or low temperatures, and traffic film.
- Repels UV rays, water, oils, dirt, and contaminants
- Optional: Polishing may be required prior to using this package. Menzerna Medium Cut 2400 Polish or using Sonax Perfect Finish All in one
- Adds significant layers of thickness & protection to the clearcoats
- Hydrophobic - water beads & rolls away removing contaminants
- Strong self-cleaning effect - bug splatter & bird droppings more easily removed
- Resistant to wash chemicals with a pH range 2-11 (highly acidic - highly alkaline)
- Pressure-washer safe
- Enhances gloss, metallic flake & natural paint colour
- Provides up to 18-24 months of protection
Directions for Application:
Washing Stage: Gyeon Bathe
- Wash Car with Gyeon Bathe or any other shampoo (Avoid any shampoo with gloss enhancers or Wax)
- Drying is not required. Go to next step.
Decontamination Stage: Gyeon Clay With Gyeon Clay Bar
- Dilute Gyeon Clay Lube 10:1 or use any other clay product
- Shake well. Work in areas about the size of a car door.
- Generously spray a light mist over clean surface.
- The objective is to keep the paint surface and clay well lubricated so the bar picks up the embedded debris in your paint but can still glide smoothly across the surface without scratching the surface.
- Continue lightly rubbing the clay over the surface until it moves freely.
- Occasionally wipe off any residue with a towel and proceed to the next area.
- If clay is hard to move or appears to resist easy wipe off, re-mist the cleaned area and then spray lubricant liberally over surface.
- Once the clay process in completed.
- Wash the car again with Gyeon Bathe to get rid of all impurities off the surface.
Polishing: Stage if required (not included in the kit)
- Hand or Machine polishing.
- Basic single stage Polishing we recommend.
- MENZERNA Medium Cut Polish 2400 link here or
- SONAX PROFILINE Perfect Finish One Step Polish link here
Prep Prior to coating: Gyeon Prep
- Shake well before use.
- Simply spray on the paint and wipe the surface with supplied cloth.
- Avoid use in direct sunlight. Now you are ready to Coat.
Coating Stage: Q² MOHS
- Shake the Q² MOHS bottle before use.
- Apply a thick layer of Q² MOHS in a criss-cross motion. Pay attention to the leveling of the coating.
- If needed, do a second criss cross application to achieve a perfectly even layer.
- Split larger panels (roof, bonnet, 4WD doors) into sections. Apply carefully.
- Wipe off immediately 10 to 30seconds after applying on the whole panel/section.
- Wipe off carefully with MF Cloth Supplied. Do not leave any streaks.
- If needed Wipe off carefully with a second MF Cloth.
- drying time may vary depending on a State you are in located.
- Apply at least one more coat after a minimum of 1 hour.
- Each additional coat increases thickness and hardness.
- Apply a maximum of 3 layers of Q² MOHS. (We at Detailing shed recommend 2 Coats)
- Let the coating dry for at least 12-24 hours.
- Next Wipe off with Q²M CURE before starting use of the car.
- Apply Q²M CURE with a soft MF.
- SprayQ²M CURE onto the MF and not directly onto the paint/coating.
- Do not allow any streaks to be left, Work in sections, panel by panel.
- The coating is fully dry after 24 hours. Only after that time can the car be driven.
BEST PRACTICE AND PRO-TIPS FROM YVES HEYLEN
TIP: Work with reflected light. It will make streaks or smudges more visible and help eliminate them in time. Use the Q²M Suede to perfect the finish.
- CONSUMPTION: 30-60ml/ 1car
- CONTACT ANGLE: >105'
- PH TOLERANCE: 2-11
- THICKNESS: 0,2 - 0,5qm
- DURABILITY: >18months / 30K km