CarPro Bug Out is an intensive insect removal solution designed to safely break down the enzymes leftover by insect remains on your vehicle’s surfaces. Safe for use on all exterior surfaces, including paint, clear coat, paint protection films (PPF’s), glass, plastic, metal and more, CarPro Bug Out is a solution to a car owner’s biggest fear – paint etching caused by a bug infestation. CarPro Bug Out will quickly dissolve dried on insect remains and will keep your car bug-free!
When insects meet their untimely demise on your car, they immediately start to break down. This causes a release of a concentrated protein enzyme that, if allowed to dwell and dry, will cause permanent paint damage to your clear coat. The key to safe removal is quick timing and a quality product. CarPro Bug Out safely and easily removes smashed and baked on bugs while also softening the remains, so they don’t scratch during removal.
Keep CarPro Bug Out as a part of your regular washing routine during bug season and you’ll never have to worry about insect etchings again! CarPro Bug Out is safe for use on all exterior surfaces including paint, clear coat, paint protection films (PPF’s), glass, plastic, metal and more.
Features and Benefits
- Dissolves & softens insect remains
- Safe on Clearcoat and a wide variety of automotive surfaces
- Safe on coated vehicles
- Safe on Glass
- Safe on PPF
- Gets bugs OUT
- Shake well before use.
- Spray on insect remains and staining.
- Allow to dwell for 30 seconds to 2 minutes depending on level of contamination.
- Agitate the surface with a soft microfiber towel.
- Rinse surface and repeat if necessary.
- Remove and neutralise any residue with CarPro Ech2o or Carpro Reset wash
- Avoid use in direct sun
- Test product on inconspicuous area before applying
- Do not ingest
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool dry place