CarPro Cquartz Fabric last up to 1 year - 500mlRegular price $89.20 Save $-0.25
CarPro Cquartz Fabric last up to 1 year
Cquartz Fabric is the most durable protect textiles and leather against water, liquids, dirt and stains. It does not affect the look, texture, breathability or colour and it's easy to use. Traditional coatings make Fabrics feel stiff and clog the weave of the fabric preventing breathability. Using nanotechnology, our treatment is small enough to attach to individual fibres, delivering superior performance characteristics without compromising the look, feel or comfort of the fabric, without clogging the fabric weave. Cquartz Fabric is used in textiles mainly to provide stain-resistance or anti-bacterial properties. Cquartz Fabric transforms the substrate into super hydrophobic surface, durable and flexible.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy to apply
- Lasting protection, up to 12 months durability
- Can be used on an array of fabric surfaces (convertible tops, fabric seats, headliners, fabric wheel wells, upholstery, carpets, floor mats, seatbelts, etc.)
- Super-Hydrophobic Repels water
- UV proof, transparent
- Water & Stain Resistant
- Protect many surfaces such as fabric upholstery, carpets, mats, & convertible fabric tops
- Suitable for a variety of materials, long lasting protection for textiles and leather against water, dirt and grease.
- Resists bacteria growth from sweat, dirt, oils, and liquids
- Requires less cleaning: In most cases simply wipe with a damp cloth
Coverage Area: Approximately 100ml to 250ml per vehicle dependant on size and area of the fabric surfaces.
- Clean the surface completely from dirt, dust, and all oils and dressings.
- If the cleaner has any byproducts then steam wipe or use a damp cloth to remove residue before allowing to dry completely.
- Apply product only on 100% clean and dry surface
Directions for Fabric:
- Shake well
- Spray sparingly but even onto surface or preferred and safest method is to spray directly onto a sponge applicator
- Work in evenly to a small area at a time from all directions
- On thick plush fibers work into the surface using a glove on hand and apply another very light coat on the surface
- Precaution Once cured, CQuartz Fabric cannot be removed so it is critical that you should not use it unless you have experience with the product.
- Must be fully dry before subjecting to traffic or abrasion
- When soiled, simply wipe with clean damp microfiber or use an interior cleaner if you prefer
- Avoid using shampoos containing wax or silicones or they will temporarily affect the super hydrophobic effect
- Apply sparingly
- Test in an inconspicuous area before use
- Do not dilute
- Use in ventilated area
- Wear suitable breathing protection
- Keep container closed
- Keep away from children