CarPro HydrO2 Lite: Touchless Sealant. Ready to use no mixing required.
One of our greatest innovations of all time (Hydro2) is now even easier to use and available in the new Ready To Use version known as HydrO2 Lite!
Introducing the incredibly easy to use, effective, and revolutionary TRUE WIPE-LESS spray sealant! CarPro HydrO2 is formulated with Hydrophilic glass fibers, silicon polymers, and fluoropolymers and can be applied to all vehicle surfaces! Paint, glass, plastic, convertible tops, wheels, calipers, and wheel wells are all easily within reach with HydrO2 Lite. HydrO2 Lite was specifically formulated for the DIY guys looking to get the insane gloss and incredible self cleaning effect offered by Hydro2! This amazing ready to use coat forms an ultra-water-repellent coating and is applied by simply spraying and then rinsing off with only water!
CarPro Hydro2LITE is a pre-mixed solution that is ready to be used straight out of the bottle. When applied through an easy "Spray & Wipe" application, the surface of the vehicle is transformed.
It produces an extremely glossy layer to be instilled into the vehicle, which also protects the car from environmental degradation and repels contaminants and water. This makes the car incredibly easy to maintain and protected from the elements for up to 3 months.
This can be used over, any wax, sealant or coating and enhances your vehicle to new aesthetic and protective heights!
- Ready to use Hydo lite
- Beauty: Instantly enhances the gloss, depth, and smoothness of your paint
- Easy to use in almost any environment.
- Hydro2 Lite can be used as a quick detailer, or after every time you wash.
- Ease of Use: Spray on and rinse off or “spray on–wipe off”
- Versatility: Use on any surface
- Dirt and Water repellency: Dirt and water are repelled from the surface
- Instant Vehicle Release: No cure time needed
- Less wiping: With no more wiping and buffing waxes or sealants on and off the paint there is less chance of scratches.
- UV Protection
- Resistant to nearly all acids, alkaline solutions, and solvents
- Durability: 3 months or more
- Do NOT apply Hydro2 in the sun or to a hot surface! Applying in this manner may cause streaks that do not wipe off easily.
- In shaded location or shop wash your vehicle and remove any dirt from the surfaces. Use Carpro Reset.
- Surface must be well cleaned from soap residue.
- Spray a fine mist of HydrO2 on no more than 1/4 of the vehicle before rinsing. Very little is needed and no overlap is needed.
- From the time you start spraying a section to rinsing off should be approximately 30 seconds or less.
- Immediately rinse well with a strong water nozzle.
- Repeat steps 4-6 on the next section of the vehicle rinsing well before moving to next section.
- Finish by "flood rinsing" the vehicle without a spray nozzle to push all the water off from the top down.
- Dry any remaining water by blowing off or with the use of a clean Microfiber Drying Cloth.