CarPro Multi X (APC) All Purpose Cleaner Concentrate
The most important step in creating a work of art is a clean canvas! That is exactly where Multi X comes into play with excellent cleaning power that is completely safe for the surface when used as directed!
Multi X comes in a concentrated formula capable of removing all manner of filth and unwanted soiling! We recommend diluting 1:20 for general cleaning or 1:100 for high pressure cleaning applications. Please note we HIGHLY recommend that you test on an inconspicuous area before use! Use on unknown materials is only at your own risk!
As is the case with much of the CarPro line, products function in a full circle, meaning you can also use this product at the end of the cycle for deep cleansing at the start and removal of many types of stains on a protected surface at the end if diluted properly. CarPro Multi X should be diluted in order to suit the task and surface applied to.
Multi X provides a great deal of versatility with uses on the tires, engine bay, exterior prep cleanses, interior stains, and more!
Features and Benefits:
- Strong cleaning action
- Foaming action
- This bottle includes a chemical resistant Carpro Trigger
Simply dilute CarPro MultiX All Purpose Cleaner Concentrate to match the mess and surface, and you are on your way to a perfectly clean surface!
- Dilute to suit the desired purpose and surface
- Spray, foam, or saturate the surface
- Agitate as needed
- Rinse thoroughly
1. Shake well
2. Spray half a panel sparingly
3. Immediately spread even, buff in, and buff off
4. Use a clean “final wipe” towel and check to perfection before moving to the next section.
- Pad Cleaner 1:10 ~ 1:20
- Pre-Wash: 1:1 ~ 1:20
- Tires: Neat ~ 1:10
- Engine Bay: Neat ~ 1:20
- Streaks: Neat ~ 1:20
- High Pressure cleaning 1:100
- Interior: 1:20 ~ 1:30
- Test on an inconspicuous area before each use
- Do not use on hot surfaces or in direct sun
- Do not ingest
- Do not spray on skin
- Do not spray in eyes
- Use gloves
- Do not use on anodized aluminum