This is fine ceramic coating Kits for cars. It includes everything you need to Wash, Decontaminate, Polish, Coat and add Slickness to your finish and protect it for years
Transform and protect your pride & joy with this new paint protection bundle, offering breathtaking gloss, superior protection, and amazing water beading. Keeps your car cleaner for longer, easier to maintain and protect from the elements for years to come.
Give your vehicle the ultimate protection with this new Paint Protection Bundle. This bundle contains everything you need to completely wash & decontaminate your paintwork, and apply innovative glass coating protection to bring your vehicle to the next generation of car care.
This is one of the best ceramic coatings for cars. Check out many reviews on the net. You will not be disappointed.
- Semi Profesional DIY ceramic coating, simple to apply.
Cquartz UK 3.0 2018: Extremely deep gloss that lasts!, Easy maintenance with "self-cleaning" properties (Stays cleaner than other products on the market) 70% Quartz with 99.9% purity
- Protection and gloss superior to that of competitor "professional coatings" but easy to use for all detailers and DIY's
- 70% Quartz with 99.9% purity
- An extremely deep gloss that lasts!
- Easy maintenance with "self-cleaning" properties (Stays cleaner than other products on the market)
- Resistance to wash induced marring, bird dropping damage, stains, high or low temperatures, and traffic film
- Repels UV rays, water, oils, dirt, and contaminants
- Optional: SCHOLL CONCEPTS S20 BLACK Polish. This is designed to do aggressive compounding and polishing to almost complete perfection. Depending on the pad used, you can control how aggressive you go.
Kit Includes: ceramic paint protection kit
- 1 x Cquartz UK 3.0 30mL Kit (2018 V3.0) included in the Kit:
- 1x 30ml bottle of CQuartz UK Edition (15ml+/- per coat)
- 1 x 100ml bottle of CarPro Reload Silica Spray.
- 1x Applicator Block.
- 5 x 4" Microfiber Suede Applicators
- 1x 16" Microfiber Suede Towel
- 1x CarPro Reset 500 ml (Shampoo): Reset breaks down road grime and traffic films with the power of an alkaline cleaner, whilst being as gentle on the surface as a pH-neutral shampoo.
- 1x CarPro Eraser 500ml: Remove any leftover polishing oils with Eraser so the Ceramic Cquartz Coating can properly bond.
- 1x CarPro IronX 500ml: Helps Safely Dissolve Iron Contaminants & Fall Out, this is used with no clay
- 4 x MF Paint protection and removal cloth (2 Red 2 Yellow): Wipe off the residue from the CquartzUK with the Red or Yellow cloth.
- 2 x Spray Triggers
- 1x Free set of gloves
- Wash with Reset or any other shampoo ( Avoid any shampoo with gloss enhancers or Wax)
- start spraying Carpro Iron-X onto the paintwork. Leave on the vehicle for a few minutes until you see the surface change colour, once it changes colour use a sponge/mitt and agitates the surface.
- After the car has been successfully decontaminated through the use of Carpro Iron-X
- Wash the car again with CarPro Reset to get rid of all impurities off the surface.
- Perform hand or machine polishing (if needed) the surface has swirls.
- After the decontamination process is complete, and any polishing stages have been completed.
- Wipe the car down with CarPro Eraser. (Using Red Microfibre Towels)
- Begin to apply CarPro CQUARTZ UK 3.0 (2018) onto the car through the use of the supplied suede applicators and block. Level the coating as per the instructions on the Cquartz UK product page. Also, use the Red/Yellow Supersoft Microfibers to wipe off the coating, and get ready for a glossy, and protective layer.
Note: If you require any additional assistance in applying CQUARTZ, don't hesitate to email or Call us and we will be able to help you out with the procedure.
This is my Favourite kit because no claying is required. Its great for newer cars.Additional info is located under the documents section on the website.