CARPRO CQUARTZ LEATHER & VINYL COATING 30ML
CARPRO CQUARTZ LEATHER & VINYL PROTECTANT Coating is the ultimate in protection for both leather and vinyl surfaces throughout your vehicle!
The new high tech formula was created using only the highest quality ingredients available and offers a beautiful “better than new” finish with no added gloss!
It was designed to provide an excellent combination of soft to the touch tactile feel, extreme protection, and unbelievable durability. CQuartz Leather & Vinyl was specifically developed to resist stains, dirt, jean dye transfer, and UV rays for years to come.
Maintenance of your interior surfaces becomes as simple as wiping with a damp towel and walking away!
Protect your interior to the same degree you protect your paint with CQuartz Leather & Vinyl coating!
Features and Benefits:
- Durability: 1 to 2 years
- Resists dye transfer
- Hydrophobic & Oil Phobic
- Stain resistant
- Chemical resistant
- UV resistant
- Easy clean" Preserves colour and resists fading
- Traditional Finished Leather
- Synthetic leather
- Interior plastic and Wood
- See precautions
30ml used per average vehicle (5ml = 1sq m)
Note: Currently there are a variety of leather and vinyl materials with a variety of coatings used by many auto manufacturers. It is not possible to acquire or test this number of surfaces, therefore, the user must confirm viability in an inconspicuous area on any surface.
- Thoroughly clean all dirt, moisture, and oils from the surface with non-oily, interior safe cleaner that leaves no sealant or dressing
- Use CARPRO INSIDE - LEATHER & ALL SURFACES INTERIOR CLEANER CONCENTRATE
- Wipe with a water damp towel to remove residue from your cleaner if needed
- Pour a few drops on white cotton applicators or on the sponge applicator
- Work CQuartz Leather into the surface including all creases, and texture
- Gently wipe off any excess within 2-3 minutes (may vary with temps and leather type)
- May layer after 30 minutes from the start of the first application
- Touch dry after 10 min / Avoid water for 4 hours / Fully cured in 3 days
Wipe with damp cotton cloth when soiled