Flex 80mm Random Orbital Polisher with 12mm throw 1800-5500 RPM 700 Watt
The Flex XFE 7-12 80 Random Orbital Polisher 3" is a compact polisher, designed to help you remove swirls, scratches and other imperfections from your paint with ease! If you enjoy the Flex XFE7-15 Long Stroke Orbital Polisher, you will love the XFE 7-12 80.
This unit packs a lot of the same design ideals as the XFE 7-15, just in a smaller, more compact frame. The XFE 7-12 80 features a 700 w motor and 12mm orbit to immediately tackle imperfections in a variety of hard to reach areas.
Places like window panels, door jambs, around decals, raised body lines, and so much more are much easier to polish with this compact unit.
On top of a powerful motor, this unit features a VR microprocessor control, soft start, temperature monitoring, and increased air flow for optimum cooling. If you are a Flex fan, or are simply looking for a compact polisher to help tackle hard to reach areas, the Flex XFE 7-12 80 Random Orbital Polisher 3" should be at the top of your list!
I would say this will be one of the smoothest and most comfortable machines that I have used. You will not be disappointed.
Its possibly the best Random Orbital Polisher on the market today.
For your info...what do the Flex codes all mean?
FLEX = Name of company
XFE 7 = Just an internal numbering does not mean much. Its like the part number.
12 = This means this tool is a 12mm orbit stroke length.
80 - This means the largest pad size - FLEX recommends pas with a 80mm or 3" diameter for the face of the pad. They actually say you can go up to 100mm which is around 4" but my own experience shows that smaller pads and thinner pads will rotate better. So if you're doing correction or polishing work, stick with thinner 3" foam and microfiber pads.
If you're just trying to spread out a finishing wax or a finishing sealant, use a bigger size pad up to a 4" diameter pad to cover more area with this larger footprint.
Features and Benefits
- VR microprocessor control: with tachogenerator constant speed control, soft start, restart protection after power failure, overload protection, temperature monitoring and speed selection
- Free-spinning drive for hologram-free finishing
- 12 mm orbit for high efficiency
- Cushioned special hook and loop pad for polishing.
- Counterweight for smoother operation
- Optimised air flow for optimum cooling of motor and gear. No annoying exhaust air for the user
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position.
- Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold.
- With rubberised resting bar for safe setting down
- Low heat generation on the surface makes it ideal for temperature-sensitive paints
- Especially suitable into the spot-repair area and for difficult shapes. Ideal auxiliary for larger polishers
- Max. polishing pad diameter: 80 mm
- Max. back-up pad diameter: 75 mm
- Orbit: 12 mm
- Orbit rate, no load: 3600-10800 opm
- Orbit Rate: 1800-5500 opm
- Power input: 700 watt
- Power output: 420 watt
- Cable length: 4 meter
- Size (L x H) 320 x 120 mm
- Weight: 2.1 kg
- Features and Benefits
Product Data Sheet Here