GTECHNIQ Marine D1 Exterior wood coat
Features and Benefits
- Colour safe
- Easy to clean
- Suitable for all wood types
- Water and oil repellent
- One application lasts for up to 2 years
Why use Gtechniq D1 Deck Protect?
Protect your expensive wood decking from whatever the weather brings you, be it the wooden deck on your yacht, to the wooden paneling on your back garden’s patio with GTECHNIQ'S D1 Exterior Wood Coat Sealant. Whether it’s for your deck, your front door, tables, chairs, wooden shutters, boats, pergolas or gazebos, the Gtechniq D1 Coating is a must have product that provides durable protection for your home from moisture throughout the year.
When you apply the D1 Wood Protection, your wooden surface will be water and oil repellent, protection wood against saturation of any liquids, preventing swelling and rotting. D1 is a breathable coating which does not change the feel or colour of the wood. With just one coating, liquid will roll off a D1 treated deck as it would off a lotus leaf. It’s highly resistant to stains and provides premium protection all year round.
- Shake well
- Do not dilute
- Ensure surface to be treated is dry and free from any fats or oils
- Prior to application ensure ambient temperature is above 5 degrees celsius but below 35 degrees celsius
- The moisture content of the wood should be less than 10 percent
- If you have applied D3 UV Protect prior to D1, this should be allowed to dry for 24 hours
- Apply a generous coating of D1 so that the wood is fully saturated with the product
- D1 can be applied with a brush, sponge or paint roller
- Allow to dry for 24 hours
- D1 Deck Protect has a shelf life of 2 years from purchase, for best result, use within 1 year of opening