GYEON Q2 Matte is an easy to apply, durable coating specifically designed to protect and enhance matte finishes. With a durability longevity of 18 months, GYEON Q2 Matte is the only product you’ll need to keep up with your matte accents, panels, or wraps.
GYEON Q2 Matte leaves a neutral finish on matte and satin finishes, thanks to the highly advanced silicon dioxide based formula. With a high UV protection compound and great self-cleaning properties, GYEON Q2 Matte provides long lasting results.
Matte finishes can be tricky; they look modern and sleek, but upkeep can be a pain. One wrong product can leave splotches, smears, and stains marring the perfect finish of your car.
Forget those “tips” other people have given you for your matte finish, GYEON has done the hard work for you and provided the first coating of its kind – a coating made JUST for matte finishes.
GYEON has already used their specialized formula of SiO2 to create long lasting paint and trim coatings, and they have now formulated a matte coating using those same characteristics.
GYEON Q2 Matte will not hurt your matte finish – it will only leave the surface protected against the elements and imbibed with self-cleaning and increased water-beading capabilities.
Included in the GYEON Q2 Matte is a matte surface detailer, GYEON Cure Matte – this will extend the life of your matte coating as it is formulated with a special hydrophobic spray sealant. With the GYEON Q2 Matte, your matte finish will stay looking new for much longer than you would think!
Directions for use:
- Pre-wash the vehicle using a shampoo with a strong degreasing agent.
- Decontaminate the surface using a clay bar and clay lubricant.
- Ensure the surface is oil free and completely dry. Use GYEON Q2M Prep before applying the coating (isopropyl alcohol does not fully degrease the surface).
- Shake the Q2 matte bottle before use.
- Apply a thick layer of Q2 Matte in a criss cross motion. Pay attention to the leveling of the coating.
- If needed, do a second criss cross application to achieve a perfectly even layer.
- Split larger panels (roof, bonnet, SUV doors) into sections, apply carefully.
- Wipe off immediately (10-30 seconds) after applying on the whole panel/section.
- Please note that the wipe off time may vary depending on your area’s climate. Work panel by panel/section, do not allow to fully dry.
- Let the coating dry for at least 12-24 hours.
- Wipe off with Q2M Cure Matte before starting to use the car.
- Apply Q2M Cure Matte with a soft microfiber towel. Spray Cure Matte onto the microfiber towel, not directly onto the surface. Do not allow any streaks to be left.
- Work in sections panel by panel.
The Q² Matte coating might be used on all matte and satin finished surfaces including paintwork, colour changing film as well as PPF or carbon fibre. TIP: Ensure you create an entirely even and smudge free finish prior to wipe off. You may apply the coating in multiple criss cross motions to perfect the product distribution or even swap to circular motion.
Use more coating than average - most films are much more absorbent than paint. As with every ceramic coating, remember: preparation is crucial, so degrease the surface well with Q²M Prep.
- CONSUMPTION: 30-50ml/car
- CONTACT ANGLE: >100'
- PH TOLERANCE: pH 2-11
- THICKNESS: 0,2 - 0,5qm
- DURABILITY: >18 months / 30K km
Included in the kit:
- GYEON Q2 Matte 50 ml
- GYEON Q2M Cure Matte 100 ml
- 1 Coating Applicator Pad
- 4 Suede Microfiber Cloths
1x Instructions Manual