IK Multi Pro 9 Acid Resistant Sprayer (New 2020)
The IK Multi Pro 9 is the professional's answer to handling acid based chemicals that you've been looking for!
IK Multi Pro 9 Sprayers are the next generation pressure sprayers from Goizper designed specifically to deal with low pH (acid based) chemicals. With an operating pH range of 1 to 9.5 the issue of containing and dispensing acid based detailing chemicals is a thing of the past!
Features and Benefits:
- Safety and manual pressure release valve
- Colour coded labels for easy chemical identification
- pH operating range of 1 - 9.5
While the ideal operating range of the IK Multi Pro 9 is for acids, the high quality Viton seals will also provided some limited range of Alkaline chemicals such as Ammonia and Sodium Hypochlorite based products. Additionally, the IK Multi Pro 9 provides limited use of alcohols, hydrocarbons and petroleum based products.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE OF THE SPRAYER
- After each use, depressurise the sprayer and clean it.
- If the nozzle becomes blocked, clean it with water, and do not use metallic objects.
- If the filter of the handle is clogged, remove it and clean it with water.
- Store the sprayer under cover, avoiding freezing temperatures and extreme heat (between 5º and 30º C) (40Fº & 85Fº).
- To prolong the life of the seals, regularly apply grease to the moving parts of the sprayer.