MAXSHINE SHINEMASTER M550 MINI ROTARY POLISHER 3 INCH
Features and Benefits
- Powerful 550-watt motor effectively removes defects quicker.
- Soft start with constant speed system.
- Ergonomic design, with Non-Slip soft rubber coated grip, makes the head and the handle pleasant and secure to hold.
- Variable 6-speed Dial
- Increased Cooling Capabilities
Smooth, Quiet and Balanced
Speed: 800 to 3500 rpms
Soft Rubber ergonomic head
- Waxing buffing 800-1300RPM
- Polishing Cleaning 1800-2300rpm
- Removing Paint Defects & Swirls 2800-3500RPM
MaxShine’s M550 Rotary polisher is the ideal polisher to get those smaller, hard to polish areas looking great again.
Mirrors, bumpers and headlights are no problem for this unit. It’s among the easiest and safest machines to dip your foot into the rotary world. Yet for those with rotary experience, the M550 provides a professional quality, durable workhorse that is lightweight and highly effective.
More great things about the ShineMaster M550 Mini Rotary Polisher is even areas that are smaller than 3” also need to be polished. MaxShine designed the M550 to be paired with a range of rotary specific accessories.
- Disc Size:75mm, 3″
- Spindle Thread: 14mm
- Backing Plate Thread Size: 14mm
- Variable 6 Speed Dial
- No Load Speed: 1000-3500 RPM
- Net Weight – 2.0 kg (approx)
- Supplied with a 75mm (3″) backing plate
- 110v-240v AC Australian Cord
- Powerful 550w Motor
- 4-Meter Heavy Duty Cable
- Non-Slip Soft Rubber Coated Grip
- Switch Self-Locking Button
Maxshine has designed the M550 rotary with a highly-efficient, 550-watt motor to guarantee more power and torque on any surface, making your detailing experience easier, more efficient and faster
In the event of overheating, the M550 features bespoke auto shut-off carbon brushes to prevent motor damage. All ball bearings are sealed as well for a longer working life
The internal components have all been designed and arranged to provide perfect weight distribution for polishing, taking stress off of the user
A 4-meter extension cord ensures free range of motion, while reinforcements around the base of the cord guarantee a long service life
USER DEFINABLE SPEED CONTROL:
Adjustable speed from 800 to 3500 rpm. provides the user the ability to cut quickly and finish delicately.