The following product will not be available. Please see the following. here
Yes, microfibers are machine washable.
It will bring the cloths back to life: just a note it will not remove stains from the cloths.
With all of the polishes, waxes, oils and chemicals that we apply and remove with our microfiber towels, a regular household detergent doesn’t cut it when it comes to cleaning or restoring them!
Microfibers (when new) work so efficiently because each of the millions of individual fibers are microscopically split to allow for superior absorption. The downside to the design is that extracting all of the product that they have absorbed is nearly impossible with a regular detergent. Eventually, the build-up will compromise the cleaning, buffing or polishing efficiency of the microfibers, or worse, cause deterioration or stiffness to set in, thus, reducing the longevity of the microfiber.
Micro-Restore is superior for treating, cleaning and preparing microfibers because it is a powerful de-greaser, a strong detergent with the absence of bleach or fabric softeners, both of which mean a certain slow death to microfibers. Micro-Restore works to remove every last bit of product that is naturally absorbed by microfibers—cleaning them thoroughly, opening their “pores” which allows them to do their job to the best of their capabilities—and extending their life.
Micro-Restore effectively cleans car care products (and other chemicals) safely out of cotton, chamois, even the buffing pads for your orbital or dual action buffer. It emulsifies dirty motor oil, greasy soils, car wax, and protein stains and suspends them for complete removal in the rinse cycle. Restores like new performance through several hundreds of cleanings.
Features and Benefits
- Microfiber, buffing pads, Cotton and Chamois Towel Revitalised
- Breaks Down Heavy Wax, Oil, and Grease
- Contains No Bleach or Fabric Softeners
- Softeners in the formula nuetralizes calcium and magnesium in hard water
- Micro Restore detergent emulsifies dirty motor oil, greasy soils, car wax and protein stains, and suspends them for complete removal in the rinse cycle.
- Microfiber towel detergent restores like new performance through several hundred cleanings.
- Special blend of cheleating agents, surfactants, and builders will more effectively remove the heavy residue (wax, oil, grease, break dust, and other chemicals) that becomes implanted in microfiber products when used in heavy cleaning situations (car care).
Squeeze bottle to fill receptacle with necessary amount. (30ml max)
For heavily soiled Cloths or pads add 30ml to a 18 Litres of water and let soak.
For Washing Machine:
For full loads add 60ml
For smaller loads add 30ml