Stage 1 - Scholl Concepts S20
Scholl Concepts S20 is an amazing compound and polish all in one.
This is not a traditional all-in-one that includes a wax, fillers or sealant as part of the formulation. This 1-step is designed to do aggressive compounding and polishing to almost complete perfection.
The S20 has the ability to cut and finish in a single step on both hard and soft paints alike when combined with the appropriate pad. With the new easy clean update, you get the same cut, finish and work time but provides a much easier wipe off of the product at the end of the polishing run.
S20 contains no fillers or bulking agents in order to mask defects, it is a true one-step solution that will surprise you with its ability to quickly remove defects and leave a refined polished surface in one step.
- Cut and finish in one step with no fillers.
- Use as a polish or as a cutting compound depending on pad used.
- Capable of removing 1500 to 2000 defects with ease
- Finishes with an incredible gloss even on soft paints
- Removes 1500-2000 grit defects
- Saves time and steps
- Won't stick to paint even on hot surfaces
- No dusting
- Free of wax, silicone, and toxic solvents
- Body Shop Safe - Silicone and wax free
- Made in Germany
Stage 2 - CarPro Essence
CarPro Essence: Extreme Gloss
A unique finishing polish that combines a silica resin and an abrasive compound into one solution to becoming an innovative all in one product.
Essence by CarPro is an innovative finishing polish that has a variety of different roles. Essence contains a light abrasive in its formula, which allows it to remove medium-light defects on all different paintwork.
It also contains a silica resin which can fill minor marring, whilst also leaving a protective layer that drastically increases gloss and instils a self-cleaning effect onto the car.
This silica resin also helps improve the bond between CarPro Cquartz Coatings such as Reload, Cquartz and UK.
This means in no extra time and at no extra cost, you can add gloss, thickness, and durability as part of your final polishing step.
Included in Kit:
- 1 x SCHOLL CONCEPTS S20 BLACK 1-STEP COMPOUND (EASY CLEAN) 500ml
- 1 x CarPro Essence 250ml
- 2x High-Density Premium Car Care Wax/Sealant/Polish Applicator Pads 5 inch Red
Features and benefits:
- Minor defect removal due to abrasives
- Minor filling ability due to Quartz resin
- Primer base coating for CQuartz coatings
- Standalone protection for Reload spray coating
- Gloss increase over standard finishing polish with added protection
- Applied by hand or machine
- Improve scratch resistance of soft paints for easier CQuartz application
- Ensure the surface is clean of all oils, grease or previous waxes, etc.
- Wipe down the panel with CarPro Eraser, or isopropyl
- Apply 4-6 dots of compound to your polishing pad or hand applicator, and work it into the paintwork at a low speed
- Increase the speed slightly to generate more heat into the panel to maximise it's ability to bond to the paintwork
- Wipe off the residue and move onto the next section.
- You should wait approximately 1 hour before applying Cquartz coatings over Essence.
Do I have to use Eraser between Essence and CQuartz?
If you're using Essence by machine and you wait until the vehicle is finished then you can apply Reload or CQuartz after you finish the vehicle starting in the same direction you polished. If you want to be ultra safe you can still use Eraser but in our testings, to date, we have not seen any failure when we skipped Eraser.
If you're using Essence by hand then we recommend you use Eraser before coating. (Use isopropyl if you don't have Carpro eraser)
How long does CarPro Essence last?
We expect 1 year on its own but we recommend applying Reload or CQuartzUK over top for the much better hydrophobics and dirt resistance. This will provide 115+ Degree contact angle instead of 90 deg contact angle (not so good) with Essence alone.