P&S ULTRACOAT PAINT SEALANT(
The longest lasting, highest gloss and silkiest feeling Paint Sealant made by P&S Detail Products USA.
P&S Ultracoat Paint Sealant is an exceptionally long-lasting sealant made of high-quality urethane and polymers that are designed to provide durable protection and a high gloss finish to your paint for months!
P&S Ultracoat Paint Sealant, will give an extraordinary wet, glossy finish it provides!
During the 50+ years that P&S has been in business, they have continuously created and innovated new products that make waves in the detailing product industry! P&S has proven time and time again that they are certainly deserving of their reputation as one of the oldest and best car detailing product manufactures in the industry. P&S Ultracoat Paint Sealant alone should be enough to convince even the most skeptical detailer of this fact.
Paint finishes are one of the most popular aspects of discussion in the car detailing community. For years, carnauba waxes were regarded as the best of the best when it came to the protection and look of a finished car. That entire mindset changed when synthetic, polymer paint sealants became well-known. Synthetic waxes (often referred to as “paint sealants”) are able to offer much longer lasting protection than their natural-ingredient based counter parts while still providing the same glossy finish.
P&S Ultracoat Paint Sealant is no exception to this rule! P&S Ultracoat Paint Sealant is fortified with polymer and urethane sealants that will ensure your vehicle receives a flawless finish and incredibly long-lasting protection!
Features and Benefits
- Polymer Paint Sealant
- Final Step Product
- High Gloss
- Durable long lasting Curing Finish
- Wash and dry your vehicle before applying P&S Ultracoat Paint Sealant.
- Paint correction or decontamination needs to be done before applying P&S Ultracoat Paint Sealant.
- Once your paint is prepped, apply P&S Ultracoat Paint Sealant either by hand using a foam wax applicator or by machine using a foam finishing pad.
- Allow the product to dry before using a soft microfiber towel to buff the product off the paint.
- Allow P&S Ultracoat Paint Sealant 4-6 hours to cure before exposing it to moisture or contamination.