- Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent (Free of Dyes, Fragrances, Bleach, and Softeners).
- Tumble Dry Low, and Do NOT Iron.
- Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance.
- Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties.
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.