CarPro Dlux is the most advanced plastic restoration coating available today!
Made from quality high-grade organic silane, contains more than 50% pure silica! Unlike other trim products CQ Dlux restores and protects plastic for two years or longer utilizing a unique nano composition which allows it to chemically bond to the pores of plastics! Additionally, it is HIGHLY resistant to extreme temperatures making it the perfect companion for protecting wheels. !
DLUX Long Life Trim Coat was engineered specifically for coating plastics as well as rubber and metal. It can be used on almost any wheel finish including clear coated, chrome, aluminum, and plastic. Carpro Dlux leads the entire market when it comes to exterior plastic trim protection and it darkens the trim without leaving any unwanted slick greasy residue.
Features and Benefits:
- Withstands temperatures of over 400c
- Repel brake dust, and other contaminants from adhering to the surface making wheel care and maintenance effortless
- Very simple to apply on textured plastics
- Excellent UV protection on all exterior substrates.
- Versatility: Plastics, Wheels, and rubber surfaces
- Average use for 4 wheels and all plastic trim = 10ml.
- Plastic Trim
- Rubber Trim
- Engine Bay
- Headlights, Fog lights, & Tail lights
- Metal Trim
- Exhaust Tips
- Plastic Wheel Wells
Preparation for Application On Plastic:
- Make sure the surface is cool and dry. (Do not apply to hot surfaces or in direct sun.)
- Scrub surface with an all-purpose cleaner and microfiber towel
- Rinse while agitating with a microfiber towel to remove all residue from APC
- Dry surface
- Wipe surface with Carpro Eraser, wipe dry, and then allow the plastic to evaporate 20 minutes before applying
Directions for Plastic:
- Wet the applicator with a strip of DLUX and spread evenly across a small area at a time.
- When applying it is VERY important to work one area in even as you go.
- Start in one corner and work out! / Do not take on a huge area at once.
- Apply nice and even as you go. Do not try to spread too thin but be sure to work it to an even coat in the first minute before moving to the next overlapping area. After a minute you should not be going back over an area that was applied.
- On Textured trim do not wipe it off, just be sure you apply evenly as mentioned.
- On smooth plastic, you should wipe it off before it becomes too sticky. This results in a thinner coat that doesn’t last as long but on some smooth plastics, there is not an easy way to apply it evenly.
Directions for Paint and Chrome:
- Wash thoroughly
- Decontaminate with Iron X
- Polish surface as needed
- Wipedown with CarPro Eraser
- On rims (metal, chrome, clear coat, etc) let cure 5 to 10 minute
- To reach maximum performance coated surface must not see rain for 24 hours after application
- If the coated surface comes into contact with water during the first 24 hours it must be dried immediately
- Do not drive the car for at least 6 hours after application
- After 6 hours CarPro Reload can be applied to help protect the coating as it hardens and cures
- If the car can be parked in direct sunlight after application this will aid in curing the coating and reaching maximum performance sooner