DIY Detail 5 Year Ceramic Coating
Gloss, slickness, and ease of maintenance will be yours for 5 years with DIY Detail’s easy-to-apply ceramic coating. This high-tech ceramic composite coating combines silicon dioxide (Si02), SiN, and Polysilazane to give you durable hydrophobic ceramic protection. This pro-level coating is so easy to apply that the first-time user will get spectacular results. It will provide unparalleled protection and durability for your vehicle. This professional-grade product is trusted by expert detailers for exceptional results.
Shield against harmful UV rays and defend your vehicle’s paint from sun damage with DIY Detail’s long-lasting ceramic coating. Harness the power of nanotechnology for superior protection against water spots and contaminants and experience enhanced paint protection, easy maintenance, and longevity for your vehicle. This coating will als0 defend against bird droppings and contaminants in order to prevent permanent damage to your vehicle’s paint with our reliable ceramic coating
DIY Detail’s 5 Year Ceramic Coating effortlessly repels water, dirt, and debris, keeping your vehicle looking pristine. Its high level hydrophobic properties allow for easy maintenance and supreme water beading. It will preserve the gloss and finish of your car’s exterior, withstanding the elements and thus will provide unmatched protection for the life of the coating.
Directions for Use:
- Start with a clean and dry surface that has experienced an adequate Paint Correction process.
- Wipe down with DIY Detail panel prep.
- Wearing gloves, in a well-ventilated area, apply several drops to the applicator pad.
- Working in a circular motion apply the DIY Detail Ceramic Coating to a small area ( a front fender for example).
- Allow to dwell 2-5 minutes ( dwell time is dependent on temperature and humidity).
- Observe the surface, as the coating begins to cross link to the paint, the coating will transition from a liquid to what looks like an oil slick on water.
- When 50% of the surface turns back to clear, start leveling the coating.
- With a short nap towel, lightly wipe the surface, if the towel is dragging, or is getting wet, wait 1 min more.
- Once the coating is leveled, use a plush towel to buff and remove high spots.