Briliant Polish Aluminium and Stainless Steel Metal PolishRegular price Sale price $29.95 Save $0.00
Briliant Polish - Aluminium and Stainless Steel Metal Polish
This is an Advanced metal cleaner, alloy wheel cleaner and polish for aluminium & stainless steel.
This product cleans polishes and protects all aluminium & stainless steel metal surfaces by leaving a layer of wax protection for an outstanding long lasting shine.
You will find many unexpected uses for this Briliant Polish – Sheetmetal work, aluminium statues, kitchen sinks and so many other uses around you car, motorcycle, home, garage and workplace !!!!
Briliant Polish Aluminium and Stainless Steel Metal Polish is for professional detailers and enthusiasts looking to improve or perfect their exhaust tips, chrome or aluminium wheels, bumpers and metal trim! For a better than new look!
Features and Benefits:
- Produces an extremely glossy shine
- Effective on Aluminium and Stainless
- Can be used by hand or machine
- Safe on soft metals
- Easy to use
Residue free and no mess / cleanup.
- Its even manufactured in Australia and sold world wide. (It was formally a UK Company)
- Incredible Value for Money. One small 175ml bottle of BRiLiANT Polish will usually polish more surface area than 3 – 4 bottles of many other products.
- Metal Polishes have SEALANTS in them so that once the hard work is done, the sealant will protect the shine longer than any other polish on the market.
- Size: 175ml or 500ml
Directions: By hand
- Apply a small amount 1-2 drops of Aluminium and Stainless Steel Metal Polish to a microfiber towel.
- Using firm pressure, work Product into the metal surface until the product becomes less opaque
- Use a clean microfiber towel to buff away any additional residue
- Repeat steps 1-3 if necessary
- Apply 1-2 drops of Aluminium and Stainless Steel Metal Polish to a firm foam polishing pad
- Spread Aluminium and Stainless Steel Metal Polish on the surface at speed 1-2
- Increase to speed 3 ~ 5 until the abrasives are broken down and a high gloss is achieved
- Using a clean microfiber towel, remove excess residue
- Repeat steps 1-4 as necessary