Briliant Polish Chrome / Hot Environment Metal Polish - great for Exhausts and Engines
This is one of the best Polish for Chrome in Hot Environment like engines and Exhausts
It is Designed specifically for Polishing Chrome
For valets and enthusiasts alike to clean and polish chrome to perfection on all cars, motorcycles & chrome objects.
This metal polish is a great for motorcycle chrome polish and a firm favourite with all motorcycle enthusiasts, motorcycle clubs.
Triumph motorcycle and Harley Davidson motorcycle owners believe this is the best chrome polish & metal cleaner in the World.
This chrome polish also removes light rust, cleans, polishes and protects chrome & stainless steel metal parts that get very hot, including exhausts, manifolds and brass and copper pipes on vintage cars and steam engines.
Features and Benefits:
- Produces an extremely glossy shine
- Effective on chrome, stainless steel, nickel and titanium.
- Can be used by hand or machine
- Safe on soft metals
- Easy to use
Residue free and no mess / cleanup.
- Its even manufactured in Australia and sold world wide. (It was formally a UK Company)
- Incredible Value for Money. One small 175ml bottle of BRiLiANT Polish will usually polish more surface area than 3 – 4 bottles of any other product
- Metal Polishes have SEALANTS in them so that once the hard work is done, the sealant will protect the shine longer than any other polish on the market.
- Chrome / Hot Environment Polish is the ONLY metal polish designed to be able to withstand HIGH TEMPERATURES such as Engine and Exhaust temperatures and will not stain the base metal when heated.
- NO plastic polishing Microbeads in our polishes. Microbeads can cause plastic particle water pollution and pose an environmental hazard for aquatic animals in freshwater and ocean water.
- Size: 175ml or 500ml
Directions: By hand
- Apply a small amount 1-2 drops of Briliant Polish Chrome / Hot Environment Metal Polish
- Using firm pressure, work Product into the metal surface until the product becomes less opaque
- Use a clean microfiber towel to buff away any additional residue
- Repeat steps 1-3 if necessary
- Apply 1-2 drops of Briliant Polish Chrome / Hot Environment Metal Polish to a firm foam polishing pad
- Spread Briliant Polish Chrome / Hot Environment Metal Polish on the surface at speed 1-2
- Increase to speed 3 ~ 5 until the abrasives are broken down and a high gloss is achieved
- Using a clean microfiber towel, remove excess residue
- Repeat steps 1-4 as necessary