DS Pro Series Clay TowelThe DS Pro Series Clay Towel also gives you the power of adaptability. You can fold your towel into four parts, that way, if part of your clay towel gets too contaminated, just flip the towel or turn it inside-out. By doing so, it’s like you have four different clean surfaces of the towel.
The DS Pro Series Clay Towel has the power of clay, but also has the ability towels have of reaching those hard-to-get spots.
The DS Pro Series Clay Towel can also be used during the car washing process.
Save a step in your car detailing procedure by decontaminating as you wash. Use the clay lubricant or the water and car soap, to create a slidable surface for the clay towel to glide across.
When the DS Pro Series Clay Towel hits a rough patch, you know you’ve reached a contaminated spot that you need to tackle. The best part? If you drop it, just rinse it off and use it again!
Directions for Use:
Work only on a cool surface and out of direct sunlight.
- When using your clay towel during your regular washing routine, first remove all loose dirt and debris.
- Spray a clay lubricant literally all over your vehicle one panel at a time.
- Be sure to start at the top and make your way toward the bottom to avoid cross-contamination.
- Continue to spray clay lubricant to keep clay towel moist.
- Work until the entire car is decontaminated.
When using during standard decontamination process:
- First wash the whole surface to remove any loose dirt and debris.
- Perform your decontamination one panel at a time.
- Thoroughly coat the panel’s surface with clay lubricant.
- Rub the surface with the DS Pro Series Clay Towel until it glides smoothly across the surface.
- Using a clean, dry microfiber towel, wipe off all remaining clay lubricant and dry surface before moving onto the next panel.