MTM Hydro perFOAMance Soap Auto Wash
Nothing pairs better with our PF22 foam cannons than our new wild cherry scented perFOAMance cleaner. This neutral pH balanced soap is safe on wraps as well as all paint types including: acrylic, metallic, pearlescent and matte. You’ll love the lubricity whether your washing by hand or foaming with a PF22® foam cannon.
- Apply 60ml of perFOAMance Soap into a bucket with 6 litres of clean water. We recommend using a two bucket washing method with Grit Guards. If you only have a single bucket use Multiple Wash Mitts to wash your car.
- Pre-rinse the vehicle with a strong stream of water to dislodge and remove any dirt and debris from the surface. Try to wash the vehicle out of direct sunlight. If this can not be avoided, try to keep the panels as cool as possible, using water to bring down the temperature before washing, washing and rinsing one panel or area at a time. Do not allow the product to dry on the surface.
- Using a suitable washing mitt like the Rag Company Mitts, begin to wash the vehicle from the top down, rinsing the mitt frequently in clean water or rinse bucket.
- Apply P&S Beadmaker once you are done to give your car the POP, before going for a nice drive.
- 100ml Soap to 900ml water 9:1 ( if you desire more foam increase the Soap.