The Rag Company – Light Grey Edgeless All-Purpose Utility Towel 24-Pack
- Excellent Quality All-Purpose Microfiber Cleaning Towels with Special Ultrasonically Cut Edgeless Border and Over 200,000 Fibers Per Square Inch. Use Wherever Dust, Dirt, Germs and Liquids Need to be Quickly, Easily & Safely Eliminated
- Premium 80% Polyester / 20% Polyamide Blend (245gsm) - Proven Softer, More Absorbent, and Scratch-Free Than Competitor's Lower Quality 90/10 Blend
- Extremely Durable: Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings with Proper Care, Getting Softer Each Time
- Effectively Cleans & Disinfects Surfaces Using Little to No Chemicals. EPA Proven to Remove 99+% of Bacteria
- Wax, Compound and Polish Removal
- Waterless Wash
- Instant Detailer
- Spray Waxes and Buffing; Final Buff / Touch-Up
- Drying Touch-Up (Small/Medium-Size Areas)
Features and Benefits
- Size:- 31cm x 41cm
- Colour:- Light Grey
- Blend:- 80% Polyester / 20% Polyamide
- Material Weight:- 245 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Border / Edging:- Ultrasonic Cut Edge
- Material:-100% Split Microfiber
- Country of Origin:- China
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use to remove any loose factory production fibres.
- Always wash newer black, orange, and red coloured towels separately from lighter coloured towels to avoid any risk of bleeding.
Hand wash in warm water with a mild, clean-rinsing liquid soap; rinse well.
All microfiber towels from The Rag Company are machine washable. Do not exceed 140⁰F at the risk of damaging the fibers leaving them much less effective
- Machine Wash in Warm Water with a Mild, Clean-Rinsing Liquid Detergent that is as Free of Dyes and Perfumes as Possible
- Tumble Dry Low Heat / No Heat or Hang to Dry
- Do NOT Iron
- Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance
- Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach as this Prematurely Breaks Down the Fibers and Reduces/Eliminates the Valuable Dust & Dirt Collecting Electrical Charge of Microfiber
- ONLY Wash with other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Water and Dirt-Gripping Properties and Lint-Free Characteristics
- SORT Microfiber Towels Similar To Your Regular Laundry Process: DON'T Wash Brightly Colored (Red, Orange) or Black Towels with Lightly Colored (Light Blue, Yellow) or White Towels as Bleeding May Occur with Newer Towels
- ADVICE: Keep used/dirty microfiber towels in a separate bin from your regular laundry to reduce the risk of accidentally damaging your valuable microfiber by washing them together
Cleaning Cloths: The microfiber construction of our cleaning cloths allows them to effectively clean both wet and dry surfaces without the use of any chemicals.
Dusting: use the cloth dry; or spray with a sprig of water for damp dusting.
Cleaning: dampen the cloth, wring well and wipe...OR mist a cloth with water to get the right amount of dampness.
All Hard-Washable Surfaces: Sinks, counter-tops, etc. - turn on the water and start cleaning. Use a clean microfiber towel to wipe surfaces dry.
Carpets: To remove spills and stains, get the carpet thoroughly damp with hot water. Using a very damp (hot water) microfiber cloth, rub in different directions using "elbow grease".