Buff and Shine Reflection Artist Bundle
The new Reflection Artist Pad Line by Buff and Shine Manufacturing is a selection of some the most innovative pads available in the world today.
This unique pad combination was created from a select few pads from the current URO pad line, as well as some specially designed NEW pads created to complete this ALL-IN-ONE pad system!
Here are some of the biggest advantages of this new ALL-IN-ONE pad line
- They will work with all DA and RA Polishing tools available in the market today – Gear driven, free-spinning, short throw and long throw machines from any manufacturer.
- No need to purchase new machines to get amazing finishes!
- They will also work with all the numerous paint systems currently available in the industry.
- No need to change your favorite compound/polish combinations.
- This pad line also caters to all skill set levels, from novice to professional.
- A daily professional to a weekend warrior can utilize this pad system to achieve mirror-like paint surfaces every time!
Each kit will contain one each of your choice of either 5” or 6” (loop) sizes of all 5 pads from the Reflection Artist™ Pad Line.
NEW Grey Uro-Wool™ Blend pad
Buff and Shine Manufacturing is excited to introduce our second wool member to the “Uro Wool” pad line. The Uro-Wool Blended pad is a step below our 100% white wool pad in aggressiveness and enhanced with a proprietary wool blend. This pad is specifically designed to cut but leave a better finish than our white Uro-Wool.
The Uro-Wool Blended pad uses a blend of processed wool that is “knitted” onto the pad, not twisted. The biggest advantage of knitted wool is the minimal amount of lint floating around the shop! The face of the knitted wool pad is soft to the touch but slightly denser because of the proprietary blend. The blend consists of a process different than our white Uro-Wool pad keeping the fibers fused together which helps keep product more on the face of the pad. Product will still be absorbed but at a different rate than the white Uro-Wool being a more versatile wool pad.
You will also notice that the Uro-Wool pad has virtually no interface between the wool fiber pad face and the hook-and-loop backing material. This allows the power of the polisher and the movement of the technician to transfer more directly and actively to the paint surface, resulting in faster polishing and correction cycles.
Uro-Wool can be used with all polishing machines—simple rotary, dual-action, random-orbit, long-throw, high-action, gear-driven. The pads are available in 6”, 5”, and 3” widths.
To clean Uro-Wool pads, use compressed air or an appropriate pad brush. You can also use a mechanical pad washer or wash them by hand.
- Uro-Wool cutting pad
- URO-Fiber microfiber finishing pad
- URO-Tec Maroon medium cut pad
- NEW URO-Tec Dark blue heavy polishing pad
- URO-Tec Yellow polishing/finishing foam pad