The Rag Company – Ultra Clay Towel 12" x 12" (30cm x 30cm)
The ULTRA Clay Towel helps maintain a clean & smooth surface! An evolution of the clay bar.
- Use Before Waxing, Buffing & Polishing
- Truly Cleans & Smooths The Finish
- Increases Gloss, Depth & Shine
- Helps Wax & Sealants Last Longer
The Rag Company’s Ultra Clay Towel takes decontamination of your vehicles paintwork to the next level. The synthetic polymer detailing clay surface makes the process of claying your car quicker, easier, safer and more enjoyable. This towel will also last many times longer than traditional clay, as it can be rinsed between uses to remove any contaminants present on the clay surface. Also, unlike traditional clay bars, if the towel drops on the ground, you can thoroughly rinse any grit or grime from the towel and continue to safely use it on your car’s paintwork.
The Ultra Clay Towel is safe to use on all types of paint and all colours and it will allow you to quickly and easily complete the total wash process.
This claying process with the new Clay Cloth will ensure your paintwork is smooth and rid of any environmental contamination, such as industrial fallout, brake dust, iron dust, overspray, pollen, and bug remnants, thus allowing for the ultimate performance of your wax, sealant or coating.
Directions for General Use:
- Wash the vehicle to remove loose dirt and debris
- Spray P & S Paint Gloss or Koch Chemie's Clay Spray (8ml per Litre of Water) on a small section of the vehicle (Alternatively, you can use your preferred clay lubricant)
- Gently rub the Ultra Clay Towel over the lubricated area until contaminants are removed and the surface is smooth. Wipe the area with a Microfiber Drying Towel. Continue in sections until the vehicle is fully decontaminated
- Follow with Your Favorite Wax, Sealant, or move on to compound/polish
Prior to initial use rub the Ultra Clay Towel on glass using a clay lubricant. Inspect the surface of the Ultra Clay Towel before and during use. To clean the clay surface, spray clay surface with lubricant and wipe gently with your hand. Thoroughly rinse the towel between uses to remove any contaminants remaining on the surface. After repeated use, or if too much contamination is still present after washing, discard and use a new Ultra Clay Towel.
- Do not soak in liquid
- Do not squeeze or wring out
- Do not store laying flat with clay media surface face down
- Do not store wet in air tight containers
USE BEFORE WAXING: to remove surface contaminants