DIY Detail Metal Ceramic Coating
- Beautify and Protect Your Wheels
- Highly Economical, Larger 60ml Bottle
- Up to 24 Months Hydrophobic Protection
- Prevents Brake Dust & Road Grime Corrosion
- Keeps Rims & Brake Calipers Clean and Glossy
DIY Detail Metal Ceramic Coating is engineered for use on raw, uncoated metals. DIY Detail Metal Ceramic Coating will slow oxidation and tarnishing of Aluminum, Bronze, Chrome, Copper, Stainless Steel and many alloys. In the case of combined surfaces, DIY Detail metal ceramic coating is safe to use on coated or painted surfaces. Example: if your wheels have a painted trim in the middle. It is safe to use on that trim while coating the rest of the wheel. If your wheel or metal has clear coat on it, then it's best to use our other ceramic coatings.
Instructions for use:
Clean and polish the raw metal to be protected.
Treat surfaces to be coated with DIY Detail Panel Prep .
Apply DIY Detail Ceramic Coating to the surface, ensuring complete even coverage. Allow to crosslink on the surface 2-8 mins ( the higher the humidity the faster the crosslinking).
Once 50% of the surface has returned to a clear appearance, level the coating with a short nap towel, follow with a high nap towel too buff.
Directions for Use on Wheels:
- Prepare the wheels by washing, then treat with DIY Detail Prep Stray.
- Shake Metal Ceramic Coating well for 15 seconds
- Apply generously and evenly over all parts of the wheel.
- Wait 3-5 mins and polish off excess with a low-nap microfiber towel.
- Allow to cure for 1 hour before using the vehicle.