DRY ME A RIVER PREMIUM KOREAN WAFFLE WEAVE
DRY ME A RIVER!™ is a premium quality ultra thirsty microfiber drying towels. This is the slightly smaller "Jr." version of our popular full-size drying towel - perfect for quickly and safely drying small and midsize vehicles. Rounded corners and our exclusive ButterSoft 70/30 Microfiber Suede Border for the ultimate softness and protection in a drying towel. The highest quality South Korean AA-Grade microfiber and TRC value pricing combined make this the absolute best waffle-weave drying towel available...ANYWHERE!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Size:- 20 x 40 Inches (50cm x 100cm) and 40 cm x 60 cm (16 x 24 Inches)
Color:- Navy Blue,Light Blue
Blend:- 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide Material
Weight:- 400 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
Border / Edging:- Black or Blue Satin Edge
Material:- 100% Korean Split Microfiber (Waffle Weave)
Country of Origin:- South Korea
Additional Product Details:
- Lint-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Premium waffle weave is one of the best options available to quickly and safely dry your entire vehicle
- Waffle Weave Pattern is an Excellent Choice for Wiping Windows, Glass and Mirrors…or The Whole Car
- Extra absorbent – will continue to soak up mass amounts of water even if it’s already damp or wet (up to 10x its weight!)
- Premium 70/30 blend (polyester/polyamide)
- Highest Korean Quality Split Microfiber
- Also Safe To Use On All Electronic Equipment and Screens in cars
- Extremely Durable – Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings
- Professional detailers advice: “start with towel slightly damp to maximize effectiveness and reduce ‘dry drag'”
- Car Drying Towel (Large Areas)HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Car Windows
- Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent (Free of Dyes, Fragrances, Bleach, and Softeners).
- Tumble Dry Low, and Do NOT Iron.
- Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance.
- Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties.
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.