FLEX PE14-1 180 PROFESSIONAL ROTARY MACHINE POLISHER
The Flex PE 14-1 180 is a variable-speed electric rotary polishing machine with high torque it has been designed by professionals for professionals, and is ideally suited for polishing large painted surfaces in the automotive, marine and aviation industries.
It is ergonomic design and low weight mean even difficult areas can be easily reached and worked successfully.
The motor and gear unit both operate extremely quietly, even under load.
The PE 14-1 180 has a flat gear head to keep the distance from the surface to a minimum, enabling the machine to be operated safely in any position. If required, a handle can be attached to the side (a handle is included as standard).
The powerful 1400-watt motor has a highly efficient fan for optimum airflow and there is no annoying exhaust air.
The PE 14-1180 has a continuous speed control trigger, allowing a gentle start – starting speed at setting 1 (250 rpm), and a lock-on for continuous operation. Microprocessor electronics provide stepless 250-1350/min speed preselection.
The spindle lock is ideally positioned to prevent operating errors and does not interfere with the grip area.
The maximum polishing pad diameter is 250mm, enabling horizontal and vertical surfaces to be polished quickly and reliably.
Features & Benefits:
- Powerful 1400 watt motor ventilator for optimum cooling
- VR electronic control: stepless speed selection, tachogenerator-controlled constant speed, overload protection, re-start inhibit and temperature monitoring
- Continuous speed control trigger: for a gentle start, starting speed at setting 1 (250 rpm) and a lock-on for continuous operation
- Optimised air ducting for optimum cooling of motor and gear. No annoying exhaust air for the user
- Innovative combination of planetary & angular gears keeps noise to a minimum
- Gears made from stainless steel for unparalleled durability
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface for safe operation from any position
- Grip hood – ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip
- Spindle lock ideally positioned to prevent operating error
- 4 metre PUR H05-BQF cable: wear-resistant, flexible and highly resistant to cuts and abrasions
- Polishes at extremely low revolutions and high torque, e.g. for heat-sensitive surfaces
- Side handle included
- Made in Germany
- Max. back-up pad diameter 180mm
- Max. polishing pad diameter 250mm
- No load speed 250-1350 rpm
- Power input 1400 watt
- Power output 880 watt
- Tool fixture M14
- Size (L x H) 402x117mm
- Weight 2,3kg
- Standard equipment 1 x handle
- Backing plate not included, options available. here