FLEX XCE 8-125 18.0 Cordless random orbital polisher with positive-action (2x 5.0Ah Batteries Included)
The FLEX XCE 8-125 18.0’s durability, power, and stability all contribute to their incredible reputation, so much so in fact, that it seemed unlikely that it could be improved. But, as it turns out, it is absolutely possible!
FLEX aimed to achieve the same goal they successfully accomplished with their most recent tools; Mobility! The FLEX XCE 8-125 18.0 Polisher is completely battery powered and free from the cord and all the hassle cords bring with them! You won’t have to worry about your cord dragging across the paint surface while you are buffing. You also won’t ever have to watch your footing or stop buffing to untangle yourself! The freedom that you will have to work around your car without having to constantly stop and check to see if your cord fell off your shoulder and onto the paint is a blessing you didn’t know you were missing out on!
While the cordless aspect of the FLEX XCE 8-125 18.0 Polisher is certainly the most unique improvement FLEX made during the design of this machine, it is not the only one worth mentioning. They also re-designed the motor to operate without the use of brushes. Considering the brushes tend to be one of the part of your polisher that wear the quickest and are replaced frequently, being able to circumvent all that struggle and hassle allows you to focus less on your machine and more on your polishing! The FLEX XCE 8-125 18.0 Polisher having a brushless motor also allows it to run much more efficiently, and a more efficient machine means a more efficient detail!
The FLEX XCE 8-125 18.0 Polisher shares many positive traits with its corded ancestor that will certainly be of benefit to your paint correction.
It is a gear-driven, dual-action polisher that will provide you with power comparable to a rotary polisher without the risk of holograms. In fact, for almost any paint correction job you do, you will be able to use the FLEX XCE 8-125 18.0 Polisher from the compounding step to the waxing step without ever having to switch to a different polisher!
The FLEX XCE 8-125 18.0 Polisher is even made to be a safer tool when working on paint that is particularly temperature-sensitive. Thanks to the optimized air flow in the machine, the motor and gears are kept cool. This greatly lowers the heat generation on the working surface of the polisher, and thus reduced heat on your paint’s surface as well!
- Max. polishing pad diameter 160 mm
- Max. back-up pad diameter 150 mm
- Orbit: 8 mm
- No load speed 280-430 rpm
- Orbit rate, no load 5600-8600opm
- Battery voltage 18 Volts
- Battery capacity 5 Amp Included
- Weight without battery 2.1KG
- 1x special velcro backing pad, 125mm 487.953
- 1x carrying case L-BOXX®238 414.093
- 1x case insert 459.526
- 2x 18V Batteries 5.0Ah
- Charging station
Features and Benefits
- 8 mm polishing stroke, positive-action drive provides high abrasive power without creating any holograms
- Ideal for tackling the most common surface problems through to finishing without creating any holograms
- Counterweight for smoother operation
- Low heat generation on the surface makes it ideal for temperature-sensitive paints
- Brushless motor with greater efficiency and a longer service life
- Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold.
- A flat gear head reduces the distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position.
- Optimised airflow for optimum cooling of motor and gear. No annoying exhaust air for the user
- Cushioned special hook and loop pad for polishing.
- LED battery capacity display
- An electronic management system (EMS) protects the machine, extends the service life, and increases efficiency
Just in case you need the manual its here