GTECHNIQ Bike Ceramic Coating Kit 15ml
Why Use Gtechniq Bike Ceramic?
Extreme dirt repellency
Bike Ceramic has been formulated to minimise adhesion of foreign objects such as brake dust, road grime and mud. It offers up to 24 months of protection and can be applied to all types of finishes including paint protection films and vinyl.
Bike Ceramic forms a durable, ultra-slick chemically bonding layer of optically clear ceramic. This ceramic protection prevents dirt and grime from bonding to the surface, making cleaning a breeze.
The coating has been scientifically formulated to chemically bond to the surface of the bike frame. This chemical bond makes the Bike Ceramic the active surface of your frame, shielding it from dirt, mud and road grime.
The ceramic coating forms a dense layer that is resistant to pH2 -pH12.
This means that mud, grime and dirt are far easier to remove, making ongoing maintenance quick and easy.
- Shake bottle well before use. Ensure that all surfaces have been thoroughly washed and dried.
- Apply Frame Prep to a GTECHNIQ MF1 ZeroR Microfibre Buff Cloth and wipe down the frame and components that are being coated, ensuring no residue is left behind.
- Apply Bike Ceramic to the applicator pad included in the kit and coat the frame. Leave the coating for 1-2 minutes before removing it with the MF1.
- Remove all residue with a microfibre and leave to cure for 24 hours in a cool, dry place. Do not wash for 7 days after application.
- 1x 15ml bottle of bike Ceramic
- 1x 100ml Frame Prep
- 1x Ultrasoft Foam Applicator
- 1x MF1ZeroR Microfibre Buff cloth
- 1x Pair of Gloves
Once opened please use within 7 days.