GTECHNIQ C5 WHEEL ARMOUR
Features And Benefits
- One to two years durability
- Repels brake dust making your rims very easy to keep clean
- 15ml of C5 will cover the rim faces only of up to 17 inch wheels
- 30ml of C5 will cover the inside and out of any wheels up to 20 inch wheels
- Suitable for standard or alloy wheels, including Clear Coat
- Excellent stain and contaminant resistance
Why use GTECHNIQ C5 Wheel Armour?
C5 Wheel Armour offers the best protection for wheels, repelling brake dust and contaminants and making them easier to maintain.
Brake dust is detrimental to wheels. It heats up and penetrates the wheel finish, causing pitting and stains. Wheel protection is vital to maintaining the beauty of wheels.
GTECHNIQ C5 Wheel Armor provides an incredibly durable, long-lasting coating that blocks out all contamination.
Wheels coated with C5 are simple to clean and they tend to stay cleaner on their own. Car shampoo or a non-acidic degreaser is all you need for regular wheel cleaning.
Make sure your wheels are clean and dry before application
- Wipe down each wheel before application with Gtechniq Panel Wipe - this will ensure the best possible bond. Please be careful with smart repairs on your wheels as this may strip the paintwork on them
- Apply C5 indoors in a well ventilated area, at a temperature above 5°c
- Shake well before use and wear gloves
- Soak the AP1 Lint Free Applicator pad provided with several drops of product, and spread the coating onto the surface of your rim - no more than ½ a wheel each time
- Once you have spread the coating, buff residue within 30-60 seconds with Microfiber Buffing Cloth
- Repeat the process on all of your wheels
- Allow the coating to cure indoors for 12 hours before exposing to the elements
- Suitable for gloss, satin and matte rim finishes
- Fit for use on chrome, but not polished metals
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Use within 3 months of opening