Skip to content
Roll over image to zoom in
Click on image to zoom
GTECHNIQ G5 WATER REPELLENT COATING FOR GLASS AND PERSPEX
Why use GTECHNIQ G5 Water Repellent Coating for Glass and Perspex?
- For glass or Perspex surfaces
- Great for dirt and water repellency.
- G5 is highly hydrophobic and beads water even at low speeds - making driving safer and reducing the need for your wiper blades.
- Any glass coated in G5 will stay cleaner for longer and any contaminants such as bugs, bird droppings and ice will be easier to remove.
- G5 offers maximum repellency, but is less durable than our G1 ClearVision Smart Glass.
Features and Benefits
Durability: One application lasts for up to 4 months
- Maximum water repellency
- Easy application
- Water will blow off car screens at speeds as low as 30mph
- On vertical glass water will roll off and leave a virtually spotless surface
- Once coated glass will stay cleaner for longer and any contaminants such as bugs, bird droppings, and ice
- Will be easier to remove
- Wear protective gloves and work in a well ventilated area
- Clean glass with G6 Perfect Glass, polish with G4 Nanotech Glass Polish, and do a final clean with G6 prior to application
- Do not apply in direct sunlight
- Apply a small amount of G5 to an AP1 Applicator or Microfibre Buff Cloth, in a circular motion covering all of the glass
- Leave the coating to cure for between 10 and 15 minutes at room temperature
- Remove residue from the coated surface with an MF Glass Power Cloth or MF1 cloth
- Avoid contact between water and the coated surface for at least two hours following application
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Use within 12 months of opening