GTECHNIQ MARINE CERAMIC BASE
- Ceramic Base forms a protective barrier which is extremely hard and exceptionally durable.
- This makes it very effective at preventing swirling and minor scratching from poor washing techniques.
- With great gloss retention, Ceramic Base becomes the functional surface of the gelcoat.
- If only applying Marine Ceramic Base to your marine craft please allow at least 12 hours for Marine Ceramic Base to fully cure after application.
- If applying Marine Ceramic Top over Marine Ceramic Base please wait 4 hours after completing Ceramic Base before applying Ceramic Top, then allow at least 12 hours for both to fully cure.
- If applying directly to gelcoat or topcoat, first polish the surface to remove any imperfections.
- Ceramic Base bonds best to surgically clean surfaces. Use Gtechniq Panel Wipe (this can be diluted if necessary) and a Gtechniq MF1 Microfibre cloth to remove all polish residue from the surface before applying Marine Ceramic Base.
- Application - Soak the application pad supplied with product. Spread onto an area measuring no more than 2’ by 2’ (60cm x 60cm) and remove residue with a Gtechniq MF1 Microfibre cloth.
Note: 250ml can be pre ordered. This will Take approx 2 days to ship. Please email Detailing Shed if required to purchase.