- Ultra low friction glide characteristics minimise swirl marks
- Designed to hold a maximum volume of wash suds
- 100% split varied length polyester strands optimum for contaminant release
Why Use A Gtechniq WM2 Microfibre Wash Mitt?
- Gtechniq WM2 Microfibre Wash Mitt has optimal glide, contaminant capture and release characteristics.
- Combined with its inner foam core that retains a very high volume of wash solution and durable construction, the WM2 is the pinnacle in wash mitt technology.
Simple Steps To Help You Get The Best Results
- Wash Microfibre products separately from other fabrics to avoid cloths being contaminated with lint
Wash at 30C using half the normal amount of bleach-free detergent
Do not use fabric softener as this clogs the microfibres reducing their effectiveness
If the cloth is very dirty adding half a cup of vinegar to the wash is advisable as it helps to remove product residues from the microfibres
Either air dry or machine dry at a low temperature