GYEON Q2M Prep - Polish & Silicone Residue Eraser
Gyeon Q2M Prep is a necessary supplement for preparing a vehicle prior to the application of a quartz coating. It allows the elimination of any oily residues, thus creating a smooth, antistatic surface. Gyeon Q2M Prep has strong cleansing and degreasing properties owing to which the preparation of the vehicle for any detailing activities becomes much easier and more efficient.
In contrast to other degreasers available on the market, Gyeon Q2M Prep not only lifts oily substances and residues of paste or old wax, but is also very capable of solving them, hence their elimination becomes much easier.
Features & Benefits:
- Cleanses paintwork to promote sealant bond formation
- Anti-static properties repel dust, allowing for better application of sealant, waxs, and coatings
- Body Shop safe
- Gyeon Prep lifts and dissolves leftover residue from the polishing step so that the surface is completely clean and ready to accept a coating.
- Consumption: 150ml/car
- Ensure your exterior surfaces are clean, dry and free from contamination; so wash thoroughly and dry.
- Clay your car if required prior to ensure rough contamination is removed.
- Shake Gyeon Prep well and spray onto a small section (quarter to half a panel) of the surface or a quality microfibre.
- Wipe lightly over the section until completely gone.
- Repeat on the next section until the paint or surface is squeaky clean.