250mL stock arriving end of DEC 2021
Suitable for reconditioning of medium to heavily weathered paintwork.
Koch Chemie F6.01 is a machine polish which uses a unique aluminium oxide formulation. The sophisticated grain size means a fast removal of wash inflicted scratches can be achieved and paintwork receives a long-lasting deep sheen. Fine Cut F6.01 is suitable for the reconditioning of medium to heavily weathered paintwork and formulated to provide the treatment of scratch-proof paint.
Features & Benefits:
- Quickly removes light paintwork blemishes
- Suitable for use with all types of paintwork including soft & scratch-proof
- Long-lasting deep sheen
- Low dust generation
Directions for Use:
- Select a wool pad or cutting pad
- Apply compound using medium pressure and at medium speed
- Buff residue with soft microfibre cloth
- Cut: 6.0 / 10
- Gloss: 7.0 /10
Sizes Options: 250ml or 1L