- Highly concentrated, phosphate-free, alkaline, high foaming pre-cleaner for car and truck pre-washing.
- The combination of high-quality complexing agents and special surfactants dissolves even stubborn incrustations such as insects, bird droppings, environmental and rim dirt extremely quickly and is therefore ideally suited in particular for heavily frequented carwashes and for non-contact high-pressure washing.
- Special corrosion inhibitors ensure high material compatibility with regard to sensitive components such as eg, anodised aluminium. Also suited for copolymer dewaxing.
- Optimally suited as well for biological service water treatment plants. Quick-separating and tested in accordance with ÖNORM 5106 (test concentration 0.05% mass). VDA conform to class A: reaction time max. 5 min, max. application concentration 1:300. Class B: reaction time max. 1 min, max. application concentration 1:30.
Areas for use
Cars, commercial vehicles, construction machines, steel rims and alkali-resistant painted aluminum rims.
How to use
- Depending on the dirt accumulation: pre-cleaning: 1:30 to 1:50.
- Rim cleaning: 1:3 to 1:10.
- Copolymer dewaxing: 1:5 to 1:10. Self-service high-pressure washing: 1:300.
- Apply over the whole surface, allow to react for a short time and use a high-pressure cleaner to rinse off thoroughly. VDA conform to class A: reaction time max. 5 min, max. application concentration 1:300. Class B: reaction time max. 1 min, max. application concentration 1:30
A General Application Guide.
Important to note that we recommend taking a holistic approach to your vehicles exterior and also preserving sensitive materials that are commonly overlooked such as plastic and rubber trim with the use of Plast Star PSS