McKee’s 37 – N-914 Rinseless Wash & Wax 946ml/3.8L
Features and Benefits
- High Performance Rinseless Wash & Wax
- Also can be used as a Premium Detail Spray
- Formulated using a highly-advanced surfactant
- Safely clean your car whilst leaving a high gloss finish
- Perfect for Car Washing with limited water or drainage
- Highly Economical Rinseless Wash – 30ml per 7lt of Water
- Combines the Performance of McKee’s N-914 with Premium Carnauba Wax
- Highly Concentrated, Highly Economical
Save water. Save money. Save your vehicle!
What one product can do all this? The answer is McKee’s 37 N-914 Rinseless Wash & Wax, a super concentrated formula that cleans, shines, and protects paint. McKee’s 37 N-914 Rinseless Wash & Wax has multiple uses. The concentrated formula can be diluted with water to make two exceptional car care products that blend convenience and performance seamlessly:
McKee’s 37 N-914 Rinseless Wash & Wax is packed with lubricants that wrap around dirt and grit to elevate it just above the paint surface. Specialized polymers grab dirt and trap it within the slippery solution of lubricants and water. As you wipe the wet surface with a microfiber towel, the dirt will stick to the towel, not the paint. Upon drying the surface, it will feel super slick and have an incredible gloss. In fact, McKee’s 37 N-914 Rinseless Wash & Wax offers more surface protection, slickness, and shine than most other quick wash or Rinseless wash products on the market!
This is where the polymers really shine! The proprietary polymers bond to the paint as the lubricants allow dust and dirt to be wiped away scratch-free. The polymers leave a slick, high gloss finish that is a brilliant complement to any existing wax coat. Since McKee’s 37 N-914 Rinseless Wash & Wax is water-based, it’s safer for you and your vehicle. Enjoy the slick shimmer and convenience of a quick detailer with no harmful chemicals!
McKee’s 37 N-914 Rinseless Wash & Wax is ideal for maintaining a clean vehicle when a traditional car wash is impossible or impractical, like during the winter or in water-restricted locations.
McKee’s 37 N-914 Rinseless Wash & Wax is ahead of the curve with its water-based, environmentally friendly formula. Because there’s no need to rinse, there are no chemicals running into storm drains and then into local lakes and streams. (Storm drain water does not receive any filtering or processing before entering the local surface waters.) Eliminating run-off preserves the water quality in your area, which is better for you, your neighbours, and the environment.
McKee’s 37 N-914 Rinseless Wash & Wax contains non-petroleum lubricants that are readily biodegradable and nontoxic. This creates a drastic reduction in VOCs, well below the standards set by the California Air Resources Board and the US federal government. No matter what the dilution ratio, McKee’s 37 N-914 Rinseless Wash & Wax is safe for the user and the vehicle.
Environmental consciousness is important, but the most compelling feature of McKee’s 37 N-914 Rinseless Wash & Wax is that it works. Used as a rinseless wash or a quick detail spray; this product delivers real results.
- Dilute 30ml of super-concentrated McKee’s 37 N-914 Rinseless Wash & Wax in 7.5 litres of water.
- Soak a TRC Minx Royale microfibre towel or TRC Cyclone Wash Mitt in the mixture and wash the vehicle one section at a time. Re-wet the towel or mitt as needed.
- Note: Use the two-bucket method to further protect your vehicle from wash-induced swirls. Rinse the wash tool in a bucket of clean water before re-wetting it in the wash bucket.
- Dry each section with a clean TRC Premium Drying Microfiber Towel of your choice.
- Add 60ml to 90ml of McKee’s 37 N-914 Rinseless Wash & Wax to 10 litres of water.
- Pour this mixture into a clean spray bottle. Mist the paint surface and wipe with a clean, soft TRC Eagle Edgeless 350 microfiber towel to rejuvenate the shine and remove fingerprints and dust.
- The remaining mixture can be saved for use at a later time.
- Shake the bottle well before using the quick detailer again.