Menzerna Medium Cut Polish 2400 - 250ml/1L
Menzerna Medium Cut Polish 2400 is designed for the removal of scratches, swirls, and oxidation on the scratch-resistant clear coats used by Mercedes Benz. Concentrated, specially milled abrasives remove 2000 grit sanding scratches to leave a brilliant shine with little or no hazing.
The problem with the ceramic clear coat is that it is harder to correct than the comparatively soft clear coats used by most other car manufacturers. Ceramic paint can still scratch; just not as easily.
When a scratch does occur, not all the polishes on the market are capable of removing it from the new, hard-as-a-rock clear coats.
Menzerna Medium Cut Polish 2400 is formulated specifically for the new ceramic, scratch-resistant clear coats.
Menzerna developed a new family of abrasives that are better able to penetrate the hard paint and level imperfections. Medium Cut Polish 2400 is the most aggressive of this new breed of polishes, capable of removing 2000 grit sanding scratches.
Though this is a powerful polish, Menzerna Medium Cut Polish 2400 produces virtually no dust or haze.
The polish contains a high concentration of small abrasives, which allows the polish to work cleaner. The tiny abrasives blend away imperfections using consistent abrasive action, meaning the hundreds of abrasives are repeatedly passing over the blemish to gradually eliminate it. The results are smooth, glossy, haze-free paint.
Features & Benefits:
- Contains delicate abrasive particles & lubricating oils
- Can be worked for longer on older, dry & soft paintwork
- Filler-free formulation produces minimal drop-back
- Cut: 5/10
- Gloss: 8/10
- Contains abrasive diminishing particles
- Suitable for use of soft, intermediate & hard paints
- Suitable for use with DA and rotary machines
- May also be applied by hand
Directions for use:
- Ensure surface is clean, dry & cool to the touch
- Use a medium or hard foam polishing pad or lambswool pad depending on your requirements
- If using a DA polisher, apply 3-4 pea-sized drops to the pad
- If using a rotary polisher, apply 1-2 pea-sized drops to the pad
- Place pad against the paintwork & spread polish using a low speed
- Work polish at a medium speed (4-5 with DA polisher, 3-4 with a rotary)
- When an oily film appears buff residue with soft microfibre