Optimum No Rinse Wash & Wax ONR
Optimum No Rinse Wash & Wax is yet another revolutionary product from Optimum Polymer Technologies.
Dr. David Ghodoussi - the brains behind Optimum car care products - managed to fuse his award-winning No Rinse Wash & Shine with the patented UV inhibitors found in Optimum Car Wax to create an all-new product – Optimum No Rinse Wash & Wax.
Optimum No Rinse Wash & Wax ONR
When Optimum Polymer Technologies introduced No Rinse Wash & Shine, it changed the way people washed their cars. Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine made it possible to wash your car without a free-flowing source of water. Instead of dragging out the hose and using an excessive amount of water, Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine enabled you to safely wash your car using only a couple gallons of water.
Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine quickly gained recognition as one of the most ground-breaking car care products introduced in the 21st century and the latest offering from Optimum, No Rinse Wash & Wax, continues this trend.
Optimum No Rinse Wash & Wax combines the attributes that made No Rinse Wash & Shine such a widely accepted product among car care enthusiasts and professional detailers and supercharges it by adding real carnauba wax and advanced UV inhibitors.
After you wash your vehicle with Optimum No Rinse Wash & Wax, you’ll immediately notice the crisp, clear reflections that the real carnauba wax imparts on the paint.
What’s more, your vehicle will stay cleaner as the carnauba wax will create an immense amount of surface tension, causing water to bead up and roll off.
There is one thing you should know about your vehicle’s paint: the UV inhibitors in your clear coat have a half life of about five years. That means if you don’t keep your vehicle clean and protected on a regular basis, your clear coat will slowly begin to wear away, leaving the color coat exposed to the elements.
Optimum No Rinse Wash & Wax is a dual-purpose product; you wash your car the environmentally-friendly way while imparting a glossy, protective layer of carnauba wax and advanced UV inhibitors.
Vehicles regularly cleaned with Optimum No Rinse Wash & Wax will be protected from anything nature can throw at them.
What’s the big deal about rinseless car washes?
As more countries enforce stringent water restrictions, it’s becoming more difficult to properly wash your vehicle. In some countries, it’s even illegal to wash your vehicle the traditional way. Optimum No Rinse Wash & Wax eliminates the hose and run-off that occurs from rinsing a soapy car. Plus, if you live in an area with cold temperatures or where snow fall occurs, Optimum No Rinse Wash & Wax enables you to wash your vehicle inside your garage.
Optimum No Rinse Wash & Wax is also perfect if you live in an apartment complex and don’t have access to a hose.
Optimum No Rinse Wash & Wax is water-soluble, biodegradable, and meets all water usage laws established by the federal Clean Water Act and the Environmental Protection Agency.
- Add 30ml of Optimum No Rinse Wash & Wax to 7-8 litres of water in a bucket. Soak a plush microfibre towel into the wash solution and wash one section at a time until it is completely clean. Dry the section using a clean, plush microfibre towel. such as the TRC Minx MF Towel (we use 4 to 6 Per car)
- Soak the plush microfiber towels in the wash bucket.
- Working one panel at a time, fold a towel soaked in the solution four ways (or into a manageable size) and clean the panel. It is not necessary to scrub. Flip the towel often if the panel is heavily soiled.
- Place the towel in the rinse bucket, agitate it against the Grit Guard Insert, and wring it out before placing it back into the wash bucket.
- Using a high-quality drying towel Such as THE RAG COMPANY DRY ME A RIVER PREMIUM KOREAN WAFFLE WEAVE TOWEL gently dry the panel. Flip the towel to a dry side and give it a quick buff.
- Repeat for each panel.
Tech tip: It’s best to start washing at the top of the vehicle and work your way down. This way, you avoid cleaning the same panel twice due to product run-off. As your wash towel becomes heavily soiled, switch to a new one. If the vehicle is excessively dirty (think winter time), it’s best to spray the panel with a waterless wash first to help loosen any dirt.