Opti-Coat Pro is silicon carbide ceramic coating made for protecting paint. When applied on top of the factory clear coat it bonds to that factory coat and intensifies gloss, adds paint protection for the vehicle. While adding protection from and other substances. Opti-Coat Pro repels water and increases the gloss of the vehicle’s paint. It is not a wax or a sealant; rather, it is a ceramic coating that provides superior protection for the long-term. Opti-Coat Pro is much thicker than conventional waxes and does not have to be applied several times a year – it only requires one application.
- Wipe down surface thoroughly with Paint Prep Solution ready for for Opti-Coat Pro Plus application.
- Prime the applicator pad by making an X pattern across the pad. Apply the Opti-Coat Pro Plus in straight overlapping motions.
- Work area approx. 0.5sqm at a time and no more than 1sqm.
- Using a microfibre or the applicator wipe lightly any high spots. Wipe away excess coating immediately and check surface is clear using ambient lighting.
- Continue this process until vehicle is complete.
Drying Times/Curing Times:
- Touch Dry 30 minutes
- Water 12 hours
- Full Chemical Resistance Up to 7 days
- Maximum Hardness Up to 30 days