Optimum Opti-Glass Coating Pro 2yrs
Optimum Opti-Glass Coating is designed to chemically bond to silica based surfaces such as automotive glass and provide long term water repellency and improve resistance against scratching and rock chips for up to one year. Use the Optimum Glass Clean & Protect for subsequent cleaning to increase the longevity of Optimum Opti-Glass Coating indefinitely.
Optimum Opti-Glass Coating is highly concentrated and one bottle is enough to cover 20-30 windshields. The improved visibility and the increased chip resistance that Optimum Opti-Glass Coating provides will make driving safer and more enjoyable. Additionally Optimum Opti-Glass Coating will prevent ice or snow from bonding to the glass surfaces.
For best results before applying Optimum Opti-Glass Coating make sure the surface of glass is clean and free of any contaminants.
- Wipe down surface thoroughly with Paint Prep Solution ready for for Opti-Glass application.
- Prime the applicator pad by spraying directly onto the pad. Apply the Opti-Glass in straight overlapping motions.
- Work area approx. 0.5sqm at a time and no more than 1sqm.
- Within 5 minutes, while the coating flashes away to clear. Using a microfibre or the applicator wipe lightly wipe any high spots.
- Continue this process until windscreen completed.