Optimum Opti-Guard Fabric Kit
Opti-Guard Fabric is a protectant that creates a hydrophobic coating to protect fabric seats, floor-mats, carpets, fabric convertible tops and other textile surfaces for the ultimate car interior protection. When liquids come in contact with Opti-Guard Fabric that has been applied to closed loop textiles, these surfaces repel the substance and liquids roll off without penetrating or staining the material. Additionally, for materials with an open structure such as plush carpets where liquids are able to penetrate the surface, the coating prevents any penetration of the fibers themselves and resists permanent staining of the material. Opti-Guard Fabric provides a hydrophobic barrier between the outside world and the interior of your car. This also comes with Opti-Guard Leather & Vinyl to protect dashboard and trims.
This kit comes with: 473ml Opti-Gaurd Fabric and 10cc Opti-Guard Leather and Vinyl and Blue Foam Applicator.
- Spray Opti-Guard Fabric liberally on to seat faces, use a soft brush if required to help distribute the product over the surface.
- Spray Opti-Guard Fabric on to carpet and mats, use a carpet brush, brush the coating deep into the fibres of the material.
- Spray a second coat of Opti-Guard Fabric on to carpets and mats. Allow this coat to remain on the surface of the material to dry.
- Alcantara surfaces, spray Opti-Guard Fabric on the surface and gently brush fibres evenly with a soft brush. Note not suitable for genuine suede.
Opti-Guard Fabric Drying/Curing Times
Opti-Guard Fabric is suitable for normal use once surfaces feel dry to touch.
Opti-Guard Leather & Vinyl
- Wipe surface prior with Optimum Power Clean at 3:1 in a spray bottle, wipe down leather, vinyl and plastic to remove any silicone dressings.
- Mix Optimum No Rinse in a spray bottle at standard dilution ratios, wipe down leather seats dashboards and any other leather, vinyl or plastic surfaces with Optimum No Rinse.
- Prime the applicator pad using an X pattern across the pad.
- Apply the Opti-Guard to leather or vinyl dashboard and trim surfaces. Wipe on in circular motions, the surface should appear slightly wet after application. Surfaces will appear glossy during this period however will dry to a natural satin/matte finish.
- Within 5 minutes wipe down any areas that have not dried.
Opti-Guard Leather & Vinyl Drying/Curing Time